Ratings for Dr. Colin Huska

The supplements, knowledge and advice the Dr. Huska provided helped me a great deal. Top notch!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

When I first saw Dr Huska I was in the midst of a terrible whirlwind of symptoms that were dibilitating. Medical doctors dismissed my symptoms, ran a couple tests and after a 2 year period they were still calling my symptoms stress related. It wasn't until I saw Collin that I was diagnosed with several autoimmune disease because he led me in the right direction. Dr Huska took the time to listen. He was patient, empathetic and knowledgeable. I finally feel normal again.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I first saw Dr. Huska a couple of years ago for help with fertility and hormonal issues. He is very knowledgeable and has a strong interest and expertise in women's health. He listened to me and helped me feel heard in ways that no one else had...especially after having gone to some very depressing fertility clinic appointments. While Colin and I talked I felt like more than just a collection of symptoms; he really takes the time to get to the root the problems you are facing and to get to know you holistically. Both my husband and I credit my returned fertility (and therefore the arrival of our son) in large part to Colin. Colin is fabulous! I would encourage anyone in my life to go see him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I see Dr Colin Huska at the Legge Clinic in Truro, N.S. and have been a client of his for over 2 years now. He is extremley personable, very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand his clients holistically. He has been a tremendous help to me. He has helped me to change the way i eat, to look at food differently and to take better care of myself. As a result, my health has improved greatly. I would not hesitate in recommending Colin Huska to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Huska is very personable, knowledgable and very thorough. He takes the time to go over all of your concerns and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. After having no success with western medicine I am so glad I have had success with natural medicine. I would highly recommend going to see him.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Huska today for the first time. He not only was able to fit me in with very short notice but he also chatted with me about my issues well past the normal length of time allotted for a primary visit. He was very knowledgeable and provided me not only with indepth information about what was causing my issues but detailed instructions as well to take home and assist me in treating my concerns. I look forward to seeing how his recommendations work for me and to see him again in a months time to go over the results. He is an excellent Doctor who is very personable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Huska is well educated and extremely knowledgeable. He is very understanding and always on time, and he makes himself available after your appointment for questions via phone or email. He is respectful of any concerns you might have. If you are looking for a naturopath in Nova Scotia, I would highly recommend Dr. Huska.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Colin is a very kind, caring doctor who is a good listener and is very knowledgeable. He has helped me manage my health issues when other doctors have told me there was nothing left they could do. I felt completely lost in the medical system trying to get help, it wasn't until I came across Colin and his clinic I started to see that there is help and hope to feel well and enjoy life despite medical issues. He has definitely changed my health for the better. I have and will continue to encourage others to go see him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have been to various Naturopaths in the past and I have to say that Dr. Huska is probably the most knowledgeable doctor I've seen. He has a passion for his field and it shows. He listens and provides excellent advice. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great Naturopath, I would recommend that everyone should visit a naturopath at some time. Dr. Huska is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and skilled.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013