You may also like

Rate Dr. Colin Huska

Dr. Colin Huska's Ratings

I see Dr Colin Huska at the Legge Clinic in Truro, N.S. and have been a client of his for over 2 years now. He is extremley personable, very knowledgeable and takes the time to understand
his clients holistically. He has been a tremendous
help to me. He has helped me to change the way i
eat, to look at food differently and to take better
care of myself. As a result, my health has
improved greatly. I would not hesitate in
recommending Colin Huska to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr Huska is very personable, knowledgable and very thorough. He takes the time to go over all of your concerns and doesn't make you feel rushed at all. After having no success with western medicine I am so glad I have had success with natural medicine. I would highly recommend going to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Huska today for the first time. He not only was able to fit me in with very short notice but he also chatted with me about my issues well past the normal length of time allotted for a primary visit.

He was very knowledgeable and provided me not only with indepth information about what was causing my issues but detailed instructions as well to take home and assist me in treating my concerns.

I look forward to seeing how his recommendations work for me and to see him again in a months time to go over the results.

He is an excellent Doctor who is very personable. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr. Huska is well educated and extremely knowledgeable. He is very understanding and always on time, and he makes himself available after your appointment for questions via phone or email. He is respectful of any concerns you might have. If you are looking for a naturopath in Nova Scotia, I would highly recommend Dr. Huska.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Colin is a very kind, caring doctor who is a good listener and is very knowledgeable. He has helped me manage my health issues when other doctors have told me there was nothing left they could do. I felt completely lost in the medical system trying to get help, it wasn't until I came across Colin and his clinic I started to see that there is help and hope to feel well and enjoy life despite medical issues. He has definitely changed my health for the better. I have and will continue to encourage others to go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

I have been to various Naturopaths in the past and I have to say that Dr. Huska is probably the most knowledgeable doctor I've seen. He has a passion for his field and it shows. He listens and provides excellent advice. I have recommended him to several people and will continue to do so.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Great Naturopath, I would recommend that everyone should visit a naturopath at some time. Dr. Huska is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I went to see Dr. Huska a few times over a period of 6 months when I was have some health issues. At the time I was very frustrated with my MD and other health professionals. Dr. Huska set me on the correct path to help me get healthy again. He was very knowledgeable and has many resources at his disposable for his practice. I felt like he listened intently and actually cared about my well being. I will definetly continue seeing him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr Huska is so knowledgeable and passionate about what he does. He helped me become medication free for the first time in years. He is very intelligent with an obvious love for the field he is in. I would highly recommend his clinic and Dr Huska himself to anyone who isn't finding the answers they need to their health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Huska about a month ago and I find him to be very knowledgeable, accessible, personable dr. I find that he works well in conjunction with my GP and rheumatologist. I also find that he is able to find ways to make my present health better so that my medications are more effective, and I can eliminate some of the triggers that contribute to stress, sleeplessness, discomfort ,etc. Dr. Huska takes the approach to train you to be a better custodian of you own health, by educating you to the important contributors to inflammation. I would recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201230].votes_count ]]