Ratings for Dr. Michael Annison

Dr. Annison not only very knowledgeable, he is also very kind and professional. I felt immediately safe and in good hands when I consulted him the first time. The continuous pain I had in shoulder area ceased after several treatments and the information he recommended on addictions is still helping me years later! Also, his absolute passion for his path in helping people be well totally inspired me to be well. I could also see it fuelling his drive to keep studying and to keep serving all of his clients in the best possible way.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Michael has recently started practicing Osteopathy, and I'd like to be the first to rate his services. My initial visit to him was August 2009, at which time he was able to relieve me of the lower back pain I'd suffered since I was a teen. I threw it out again in May 2010, and after one appointment with Michael, I again have relief. I refer him to everyone I know who complains of anything. His techniques are not traditional, so if you are open to alternative medicine, give him a shot. No promises you will be healed with one session, but if your major pain is being caused by something simple, as mine was, anything is possible. I have referred my sister to him for her Diabetes symptoms and chronic lower back pain, and hopefully she will add a rating to this site with more positive comments.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010