Ratings for Dr. Ross Chiaramonte

I've been to him in the past, and agree he can be rude and make you wait. Check this out: http://www.bakerstreetdental.com/news/canadian-dentist-pleads-guilty-to-threatening-charges-3358/ This is an article of him pleading guilty in court regarding threats.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Ross may be a competent dentist but I went there for a denture issue as his website claims he also does this type of work. What a mistake!...he totally butchered my upper dental on what should have been a simple relining. Cost me hundreds to have a real denturist fix it. Avoid him at all cost for denture work!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

What a mistake it was going to see Chiaramonte , I will not even refer to him as a Doctor, I can't believe he still has a practice in Owen Sound

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

So, I'm a nurse. From my experiences with Dr. Ross, he is thorough and does a well job. He even had my wisdom teeth pulled in a minute or two, and I was out that night socializing with friends, with no concerns. This is a dentist who has gotten a lot of bad rap, for a bad past. Yeah, he made legal mistakes, then he made even with them, did some charity service, etc. Whatever, in the past. I've had him since I was a kid. He is nice to talk to if you aren't the confrontational type (I've seen lots of b@#chy people c/o him). Wait times are a bit long. His practice is exceptionally good, has never done me wrong.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

He's a good dentist and helped my tooth feel better very fast but he makes you wait to long. I waited an hour before he could give me the needle. If he cared more about keeping me waiting instead of buggering off, he would be even better. Takes my oda too

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Went to this dentist when I moved to Owen Sound. Had to have a filling done more than once. Wasn't gentle at all when doing my teeth. Transferred to another dentist and have had much better dental care and less of a wait time for an appointment. This dentist should be out of business and is a total disgrace to his profession!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

They really know how to take care of children and adults. I felt safe and they knew exactly what they were doing with lots of care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I've had trouble finding a good dentist with not only decent hours but also good staff... these guys really nailed it. Everyone at the office (all equally important!) are friendly and helpful. No rude dental assistants, yay!! Dr. Ross is AMAZING on so many levels. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Ross is excellent - he is very detail-oriented and will take the time to discuss each of your teeth with you while showing you the images of any issues. I feel that his service is consistently thorough and customer health oriented. His staff is also very good. They do careful cleanings, and are always friendly and flexible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Been seeing Dr. Ross since he first opened! Would never go to anyone else! Great dentist at a great price!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015