Ratings for Dr. Ross Chiaramonte

I'm a staff member at this office, and in response to the last 2 reviews regarding a 9999.99 claim on your insurance, may I say that we know exactly who you are, and you are full of it. We have spoken at length with your insurance company, who have admitted that on their end, the computer inserts "random numbers", or "9's", when no other amount is specified. Secondly, the employee who made the PREDETERMINATION submission (meaning work that is being pre approved, and not done at that time), saw the number and mistake right away, proceeded to contact the manager at the insurance company, who corrected the predetermination amount to the proper amount by hand, and sent the new response to you. Furthermore...the employee spoke with YOU on the phone as soon as this mistake was discovered and corrected, and YOU indicated that you were content with the response and how the situation was rectified immediately by our office!!!! If you have nothing better to do than accept an apology phone call by a staff member who went out of the way for you, and then turn and write a false review on here because your mind can't comprehend the trouble we went to for you, then we truly feel sorry for whatever office has acquired you as a new patient now. Just another example of how we once again, went above and beyond for someone who didn't deserve it. You should also call your insurance company, as they are expecting your call, and are ready and waiting with an apology for THEIR computer error. Oh, and once again, you were probably someone we rushed in right away when no other office in town would take you for weeks....your welcome.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I got a filling and then got a notice from my insurance company of a claim for $9999.99 on a date that i wasn't even at the dentist - thank goodness they called to inquire about it. then you call the office and they say, oh its the insurance company mistake......i don't think so. i got out of there quick. plus my filling had to be fixed by another dentist!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

DO NOT GO HERE! When you get a filling and the insurance company calls after asking why is cost $9,999.99 for General Dental Procedure you know he's trying to fraud the insurance companies. Do yourself a favour and don't get involved with this con man

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Horrible dentist and horrible person! Do NOT go to his office. He is a criminal, and he will aggressively argue with you the second you say no to giving him more money. I suggest his staff get out of there while they can. They deserve better.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Would not recommend to anyone!! He will steal all your money and leave you with horrible results! Not sure how he still has a practice in Owen Sound

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

This guy purposely screws people and charges them for random stuff

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

This dr acts like he's desperate for your money. Also he will sits on the phone yelling at people. Unprofessional

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Stay away. Sure you'll always get in because people are fed up and leaving. Be careful though because if you try and leave, I've heard his staff hounds you with phone calls and leaves messages constantly. Do not trust him. You can read about his legal woes online. I'm willing to bet he has his staff writing any of the half decent comments here. Be careful if you're considering this one. He will take your money and tell you a lot of things your need but you probably don't really. Go for another opinion elsewhere.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

If you've ever had a toothache and can't get in for weeks, this is the man to go to. Will see you right away and give you meds to feel better. Best decision I ever made.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Staff were friendly and dr was punctual but was not impressed that I walked in to have one problem tooth looked at and even though X-rays were taken I was told that problem wasn't covered by my insurance. Dr never set up appointments to have any other concerns like cavities on other teeth taken care of even though they were covered by my insurance. Left appointment trying to figure out how to come up with 800 before my next appointment. When I called to rebook my appointment because I didn't have the money was told that if I ended up in pain again he wouldn't give me prescription for antibiotic and that other dentists wouldn't rush me in. I've never been back.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016