You may also like

Rate Dr. Ross Chiaramonte

Dr. Ross Chiaramonte's Ratings

Dr. Ross and his staff make trips to the dentist enjoyable and efficient. Everyone in the office is friendly, and both the competency of the practice and communication is top-notch. I've referred Dr. Ross to family and friends and they've had great experiences as well. As good as it gets as far as I'm concerned!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

Good dentist !! Took me right the same day. Felt better within a day

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

I've now been there a couple times and I can confirm the hype. The part that impressed me was the initial consultation where Dr. Chiaramonte spent quite a bit of time going through several pictures of my teeth, explaining everything. The office is technologically advanced.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Short and sweet – Dr. Ross and his team are the great. He is the best dentist I have ever visited and he is just the best! Appointments are always on time, he is thorough, kind and talented. No issues whatsoever and my teeth have never looked better :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I've been here several times now and I am always very impressed. The staff are super friendly but also very attentive. I get my root canal and check up regularly and they always take time to explain and help me understand any issues. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

He is so rude, I have no idea how he still runs a practise the way he speaks to people... stay away

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I was a customer of Ross' for years. While waiting for my appointment, he walked into the waiting area and proceeded to yell at a young women. I later found out that it was a patient. Upon leaving their horrible office my new dentist has had to fix all but one filling Ross did. My new dentist has told me that he doesn't know how I've dealt with with my teeth like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I needed have a root canal procedure done. My old dentist could not perform this operation and kicked me to the curb. I called up Dr. Ross and took me in the next day for an 'emergency visit'. He took care of the agonizing pain. It was my first visit. As time went on I had him remove my cracked fillings where he discovered pieces of old metal fillings under the cracked ones he was replacing. I never use freezing during drilling procedures and before you know it, he is finished. I never have a problem with his work and my mouth is pain free, also he has a new cleaning girl who is really good. It is comforting to know I have a great dentist. Thank you Dr. Ross and staff. Beau Paquin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I should have read the reviews before I went to this dentist. I went to see this dentist because I was experiencing pain and senitivity in my R. first upper molar. On my first visit, the Dr. had X rays done and examined the problem. He told me that that old metal filling was no good anymore and need to be replaced. Then he went on to tell me that all the old metal fillings I had needed to be replace. I believed him because two years ago I had that same problem with another tooth. I had four metal fillings all on my upper molars. I agreed to replace them two at a time. I made an appointment for the following week to have my teeth cleaned and replace the first two metal filling. Second visit, the hygenist was horrible. Most painful experience of my life, never finished the job and only had me rinse my mouth out once. Then the Dr. saw me and replaced my fillings. After about a week I developed an infection in my R. ear and neck. I had to take antibiotics. Con'd in the next review ….

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

Called the office to have my wisdom teeth removed because I was experiencing pain. I was thrilled when they said they could take me in 3 days unlike the weeks worth waiting period at all the other local dentists... NOW I KNOW WHY there was no wait!!! I wish I had waited the couple weeks to get a good dentist. You'd think Dr. Ross got his diploma from clown school. The procedure itself was the most painful thing I've ever experienced in my life. He didn't bother explaining anything to me and laughed in my face at my questions. My jaw was dislocated, my face looked like I was in a train wreck. After being in such pain for a week I decided to get a second opinion, the dentist quickly shook her head and asked WTF was done to my mouth. Not only did I still have a piece of tooth left in the extraction site, a bone was hanging out and touching my gums... I required more work to fix his mistakes. Do yourself a favor wait the extra couple weeks for a decent dentist..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][201286].votes_count ]]