You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ross Chiaramonte

So, I'm a nurse. From my experiences with Dr. Ross, he is thorough and does a well job. He even had my wisdom teeth pulled in a minute or two, and I was out that night socializing with friends, with no concerns. This is a dentist who has gotten a lot of bad rap, for a bad past. Yeah, he made legal mistakes, then he made even with them, did some charity service, etc. Whatever, in the past. I've had him since I was a kid. He is nice to talk to if you aren't the confrontational type (I've seen lots of b@#chy people c/o him). Wait times are a bit long. His practice is exceptionally good, has never done me wrong.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

He's a good dentist and helped my tooth feel better very fast but he makes you wait to long. I waited an hour before he could give me the needle. If he cared more about keeping me waiting instead of buggering off, he would be even better. Takes my oda too

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Went to this dentist when I moved to Owen Sound. Had to have a filling done more than once. Wasn't gentle at all when doing my teeth. Transferred to another dentist and have had much better dental care and less of a wait time for an appointment. This dentist should be out of business and is a total disgrace to his profession!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

I've had trouble finding a good dentist with not only decent hours but also good staff... these guys really nailed it. Everyone at the office (all equally important!) are friendly and helpful. No rude dental assistants, yay!! Dr. Ross is AMAZING on so many levels. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr. Ross is excellent - he is very detail-oriented and will take the time to discuss each of your teeth with you while showing you the images of any issues. I feel that his service is consistently thorough and customer health oriented. His staff is also very good. They do careful cleanings, and are always friendly and flexible.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I love this dental office. I've been a patient of six different dentists in three different states, and I've never had a better one than Dr. Ross. His staff is excellent as well. The office is well managed and efficient.'

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I work in the health care industry and can tell you that Dr. Chiaramonte is the real deal. Both he and his staff are professional and very conscientious. He is gentle and really spends a lot of time explaining and educating you on what needs to be done. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Ross Chiaramonte's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So, I'm a nurse. From my experiences with Dr. Ross, he is thorough and does a well job. He even had my wisdom teeth pulled in a minute or two, and I was out tha..."

January 11, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He's a good dentist and helped my tooth feel better very fast but he makes you wait to long. I waited an hour before he could give me the needle. If he cared mo..."

December 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Went to this dentist when I moved to Owen Sound. Had to have a filling done more than once. Wasn't gentle at all when doing my teeth. Transferred to another den..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They really know how to take care of children and adults. I felt safe and they knew exactly what they were doing with lots of care."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had trouble finding a good dentist with not only decent hours but also good staff... these guys really nailed it. Everyone at the office (all equally impor..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross is excellent - he is very detail-oriented and will take the time to discuss each of your teeth with you while showing you the images of any issues. I f..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing Dr. Ross since he first opened! Would never go to anyone else! Great dentist at a great price! "

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love this dental office. I've been a patient of six different dentists in three different states, and I've never had a better one than Dr. Ross. His staff is ..."

October 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this place! Staff is awesome and I've never had any complaints. Would recommend to anyone looking for a great dentist."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I work in the health care industry and can tell you that Dr. Chiaramonte is the real deal. Both he and his staff are professional and very conscientious. He is ..."

October 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent customer service very impressed with the location, the doc is excellent and spends time with the patient. I felt the pricing was fair and competitive...."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There's really nothing that I can say about Dr. Chiaramonte and his clinic that hasn't already been said. He is always helpful and professional, and his staff a..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Not impressed. Had an appointment but was told I had to come back for another one so that the doctor could see me. Money grab? And when I tried cancelling, he w..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Such a great experience!!! Everyone is so friendly and they make you feel comfortable. They were very thorough with my cleaning and explaining the health of my ..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross Chiaramonte is very concerned about taking things as slowly as required to keep you comfortable. The hygienists are caring and concerned with your comf..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ross and his staff make trips to the dentist enjoyable and efficient. Everyone in the office is friendly, and both the competency of the practice and commun..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Good dentist !! Took me right the same day. Felt better within a day "

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I've now been there a couple times and I can confirm the hype. The part that impressed me was the initial consultation where Dr. Chiaramonte spent quite a bit o..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Short and sweet – Dr. Ross and his team are the great. He is the best dentist I have ever visited and he is just the best! Appointments are always on time, he i..."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been here several times now and I am always very impressed. The staff are super friendly but also very attentive. I get my root canal and check up regularl..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is so rude, I have no idea how he still runs a practise the way he speaks to people... stay away"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was a customer of Ross' for years. While waiting for my appointment, he walked into the waiting area and proceeded to yell at a young women. I later found out..."

November 26, 2014