Ratings for Dr. Marilen Gerber

Has been there for me over the past two years Experienced professional and compassionate Would not be where I am without her guidance

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr.Gerber has been very helpful to me in the past year. She has been supportive and asks the right questions allowing me to make some important changes in my life.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

One of the most personable and competent professionals I have encountered.Always patient, provides down to earth recommendations and works in a goal fussed approach to solving problems. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Marilen, did an excellent job with my daughter. She worked closely with myself and my daughter. After several sessions she figured out why my daughter was having behavioural issues, and what steps to take in the future.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

A very knowledgeable, and supportive therapist who helped me through a difficult time. She encourages the use of practical strategies to promote change.I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr G was able to diagnose our son's complex learning difficulties which were causing behavior problems. She provided us with a very thorough assessment report with concrete and practical recommendations which have made a real difference in increasing our son's self esteem. She is very easy to relate to but straightforward in her approach .We would highly recommend her as a psychologist to our friends.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010