Ratings for Dr. David W. Moates

I went to this dentist to get my dentures replaced. I have paid this dentist in full. The dentures I received were way too large for my mouth which impacted my speech and began to hurt me immediately. I have great difficulty eating now. I have been back to the DDS several times over the last 7 weeks to get the problems resolved with no positive results. The dentist ground the teeth down but did not smooth out the edges so the teeth cut into my mouth. I have blisters in my mouth from the dentures. When I have appointments to have the teeth looked at the dentist does not meet with me - he has his staff meet with me. My gums are raw and I can barely eat with the dentures I have been given. I am 81 years old and on a fixed income. The experience I have had with this dentist has left me frustrated and feeling helpless. I have had to get my family members involved to help me intervene with him. I have had many sets of dentures in the past before and never had a problem like this.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010