Ratings for Dr. Niculina Mariana Margulies

The best ..very thorough , caring and skilled ...She takes enough time for the procedure and to discuss with the patient the result and how to follow up..

flag | Submitted April 14, 2019

Very knowledgeable, takes time to explain and answer questions.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

It puzzles me when some Doctors such as Dr. Niculina Mariana Margulies DO NOT CARE about patients or the pain they are in. My wife was referred to Dr. Margulies by her family doctor and the only correspondence she had was with the secretary who told my wife that the doctor does not want to see her because of the issue she was referred for and she should try another doctor. How can a doctor in Canada just push a suffering patient away. Shame on you Dr. Niculina Mariana Margulies, shame on you.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

The best. She is very knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients. She even called me at 10pm on over the holidays when her office was closed to discuss my case. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything. Very happy with her.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2019

Her office still has not called to tell me I need a course of antibiotics. I happened into my GP's office for an other matter and he put me on them based on the letter he received from her office indicating an infection was present. I would still be in pain and taking unnecessary meds. I will not be returning to see her.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Very knowledgeable, caring Doctor. Very professional. Takes the time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

This is a doctor you will want. She is absolutely professional and most caring. I love her. I wish Dr Margulies was a specialist in all areas so I could only see her as a physician.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Great patient care . Very knowledgeable and thorough! Would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Very caring and professional. Answered all of my questions about going gluten free due to celiac disease.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

I was exceptionally fortunate to be accepted by Dr. Margulies since I am at high risk due to family history of stomach cancer. She was the best caring and professional doctor I could ask for. Took the time to review the results, and scheduled a follow up appointment with me to explain and make sure everything was going well. Highly recommended and thanks you very much, Dr. Margulies and your wonderful team!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018