Ratings for Dr. Jung Hwa Lee

She is a complete and utter moron, not to mention a bully, I had a panic attack when I left her office because of the way she treated me. She bullied me throughout my appointment, constantly harassing me about the medication I was taking and saying my problems will never stop unless I give up my antidepressants and start counselling.. Uh, I tried counselling for six years with not much luck. There is obviously a chemical imbalance in my brain that needs to be fixed, some people have high blood pressure and take medication for it well I have anxiety and I need to take medication to live a normal life. She is one of the most despicable, disgusting people I have come across in the medical field. I am filing a formal complaint and hopefully she gets deported back to China. I explained to her how my anti depressions weren't working for me anymore (brought the bottles in) and she basically called me a liar and says I need to 'suck it up' and 'stop looking for an easy solution'. I've been dealing with anxiety and depression all my life you heartless b****, I think I know more about it than you, but she seemed to just narrate my whole life story within five minutes of knowing me. Pretentious, rude, and had no idea what she was talking about.. contradicted herself many times and get angry with me when I second guessed a medication she was prescribing that I was really uncomfortable taking. Overall, HORRIBLE doctor and refuse to take her medications or advice. I had much better luck with another doctor who completely sympathized about my situation. DEPORT THIS WOMAN. Her China degree obviously hasn't prepared her in the least for proper practice. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Long story short. She isn't a good doctor and her staffs are terrible. I always get impression she doesn't care about patients . my pain isn't nesessarily her concern. In fact she never looked at my symptoms seriously. I need to change my doctor. Clinic staffs are horrible rude people.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr Lee presents herself in an immature, unprofessional and judgemental way. She is abrupt and came to two of our appointments unprepared and lacking the information needed to proceed (though she had time between each appointment to do research or find information). Then she sent a text message (SMS) to her doctor friend to ask for more info on how to proceed with my medical care. I question her knowledge and ability to give proper care.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

She's very judgmental & both she & her staff lack compassion. Dont get sick & expect them 2 help u.They wont! Ive gone 2 them in pain & they turned me away! I also suffer from depression & called 4 help crying & the receptionist laughed at me! I had no choice many times but 2 go 2 the local er & wait 5 or 6 hours 2 get help. If you're looking 4 a new doctor, look elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

I had to find a new doctor because mine retired. I went to Dr Lee and enjoyed her immediately. She is abrupt but I like that. She even showed me the medical journal that backed up her recommendation that I stop taking the pill. When my previous GPs and TWO neurologists missed that I was at higher risk of stroke with my migraines while being on the pill. I was in tears but she was calm and lovely. She also called me TWICE to follow up with me when I went in for a fever. A simple virus in the end but she was concerned and wanted to get to the bottom of it. I recommend her and the clinic to anyone looking for a new GP. Her associates are equally capable.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Lee is the most unpleasant person I have dealt with in the medical field. She has absolutely no empathy and is generally abrasive. If bedside manner is matters to you, find another GP.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

While the clinic is nice DR. LEE IS THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL DOCTOR I'VE EVER MET. I'm not toally sure why this woman is a doctor, she doesn't care or seam to even want to help you. You have beg for a referal, even if she thinks you have a medical issue, it is a challenge to get to see a specialist. She make judgements about your lifestyle without knowing the truth or even asking you. I know there is a shortage of Doctors in this city, but if it comes down to utlizing walk - in clinics or going to Dr. Lee, I would highly suggest the walk-in! I have got more done by the walk-in then through her and I dont feel horrible about myself when I leave.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011