Ratings for Dr. Violetta Stoyanova

I have never met a ruder or more disrespectful doctor. Her front office staff were absolutely lovely & very apologetic as they could hear her abuse through the walls. I never went back. Not surprised she was closed down.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

She is a control freak and the people who fix her computers can see everyones medical files

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Scary to think she has an actual medical degree. Incredibly rude and judgemental. Hope she never practices medicine again as her diagnosis was so ridiculous as she was explaining it to me I nearly laughed in her face.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Five stars for everything, wonderful doctor, treats the patient as well as the condition, says how it is and totally honest, (maybe sometimes you might not like what she has to tell you....that is your problem - not hers). Absolutely wonderful doctor, been with her for ten years, gone through 15 lithotripsies for kidney stones , and both knees and a hip replacement as well as diabeties care. She has been with me all the way and supported me with my conditions where others might have viewed me as a lost cause. Shocked and saddened to see her leave and close the practice.... THANK YOU VIOLETTA FOR YOUR CARE, AND SUPPORT OVER THESE YEARS. BEST OF LUCK FOR THE FUTURE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.. You know me..

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Loved her, too! Always very considerate, always helpful and caring, so sorry to hear she has gone from Bendigo.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Loved her! Always very considerate, always helpful and caring, so sorry to hear she has gone from Bendigo.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

my 'Blood Sugar' Levels were HI for 4 weeks, she did not care. She wrote a 'script' for a new Tester. Told me that I was (quote) "On a Diabetic Suicide Path" .... not a good thing to say to a Patient with severe PTSD whom had 5 Friends end their lives, as result of what we had been through during the seventies in my Native Ireland. She sent me home without even one Test. Next morning I collapsed on the Kitchen Floor, and was woken up by my little Dog (a Hero) scratching my head, and licking my forehead. I crawled to my Mobile Phone, and dialled 000 ... the Ambulance arrived within a very short time and took me to the Bendigo Hospital where I spent 5 days in Intensive Care and cared for by the most wonderful Medical Staff imaginable. Everybody there were brilliant, and they were so kind whilst inserting the Drips in both my arms. I will never attend Queen St Clinic again. She said "you did not have a Blood Test in 3 years" .... and she did not want to listen when I tried to explain that during that period I had 4 Blood Tests. I now have found a wonderful new GP whom has the thought process to give me Referrals, etc.,

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

rude and dismissive..would never go back. my best friend was killed in a car accident but i know better than to devulge this her. she lacks understanding and empathy and is a fake

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

lacks understanding and empathy. She pretends to be nice ...but you know who is running the show. she makes diagnosis' without any real proof. A friend of mine was killed in a car accident and i knew i could not tell her. Her husband reminds me of manuel in fawlty towers. the staff there are lovely.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Violetta was more helpful to me then my specialist, her knowledge and care have helped me immensely. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015