Ratings for Dr. Alana Shaw

Oh la la, quelle expérience! Dr. Shaw, elle est fantastic avec l'écoulement. Je suis bien content et mon stomach est mieux. Merci Dr. Shaw!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Shaw is extremely smart and caring. I feel so fortunate and blessed to have her expertise to address my health concerns. Huge thanks.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Dr. Shaw takes her time and listens without judgement. Not a hippy but open minded. Refreshing.I will go see her often.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

I have been thoroughly impressed by this doctor's intelligence, ability to pinpoint my issues and support me with appropriate treatments while encouraging me to be my best. She is bright, a great listener and caring. She obviously knows her stuff and has changed my life for the better. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I have never met a health professional with such insight. Dr. Shaw has been able to see what other professionals have not and treat with an unmatched confidence of care. Her intelligence is only surpassed by her compassion. Thank you Dr. Shaw.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010