Ratings for Dr. Debbie Honickman

I only met Dr Honickman today with my wife and daughter Lauryn. We are new in Toronto. She's an amazing listener. Goes out of her way to be helpful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

I and my two children (now young adults) have been patients of Dr. Honickman for many years. She has been a superb physician in helping us with all aspects of our health and well-being: physical, mental, emotional and social. She is knowledgeable and shares her expertise in a problem solving process with her patients. She listens to and respects the patient. We don't know what we'd do without her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr Honickman for many years, and in comparison with the drs I've seen regarding various medical issues with my daughter, she is everything you could want in a physician: thoughtful, knowledgeable, collaborative and open to alternative therapies. It's also very convenient to have access to other health care professionals when she's unavailable, whether that be another dr or the nurse. Appointment times are pretty close to the time scheduled and drop in opportunities during the week are very convenient. A great physician!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Honickman for 5 years now, and I am just so pleased to have found her. She's respectful, knowledgeable and really listens. Great doctor :)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Amazing. She raises the bar. Knowledgeable and caring.I've been a patient for over 10 years. I've seen others, but when you need something done right so see Debbie. Can't say a bad this about her. And I'm a difficult patient. She actually cares and wants the best for patients. A+++

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Dr. Honickman was my family doctor in Toronto for over ten years. Really miss her. She was a fantastic doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr Honickman is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been with her for many years and she has made a huge difference in my life. She is smart, compassionate, straight forward, open, solid, takes times with you, looks at your health holistically and is a great person!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

I have been with her for years and count my lucky stars that I have her for my doctor. She knows what she's doing medically, but more than that, it's also fun to come see her. She's one of those rare doctors who's also a neat person--smart, kind, perceptive authentic (no BS with her), good sense of humour, and wants to partner with you on your health, not simply tell you what to do. Very respectful. What a gem.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Terrific doctor who takes time to listen and genuinely cares about her patients. She renewed my lost faith in doctors.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I've been with Dr Honickman for years and have always found her open, accessible and responsive to my needs. She's progressive and will provide potential options rather than taking automatically prescribing. it's also nice that she's at Queen West CHC where there's always another doctor who can see you if she's not available.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010