Ratings for Dr. Alina Brotea

I will Never forget the care Dr Brotea gave to me. Her kindness & sensitivity to me helped me get the best possible treatment.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Brotea I just wanted to thank you again. I left a review in 2010. It is 2015 and I think of you every day. If it wasn't for you, I know I would not be here today. Thank you for helping all of us that face this on a daily basis and giving us support and hope that we can do this and be here to see tomorrow. Words alone can not express how truly grateful I am. Thank You. SG

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

After a couple of negative experiences with mental health professionals, I was hesitant to pursue any further treatment. Dr. Brotea provides wonderful quality of care and I can't even put into words how much she has helped me. My family, friends and I are forever grateful!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Excellent care, excellent person to speak with and share most intimate details. Trusting. Also excellent plan of referrals also proved very helpful. Definitely recommend!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Brotea has gone above and beyond to help me. She is very approachable, caring and I really felt like she listened to me. I have never met a more down to earth and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Definitively a 5 star rating. Easy to talk to and is very pleasant. Gave me alot of time with no pressure.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have to agree with the previous post .. she is amazing .. normally i would have trouble opening up to anyone .. but from the moment i met her i felt i could talk to her about anything .. i would definitely recommend her to anyone i met who needed her services.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Alina Brotea is such an amazing doctor. She is so helpful and dedicated to her work and patients. She has worked through her lunch to fit me in and even allows me to bring in my 2 small children. You can call her anytime if you have a concern, she is always willing to help. She is great and i'm very thankful to her for helping me through this very difficult time in my life.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010