Ratings for Dr. Stephen Sexton

If you want someone who did not realize you were bleeding to death during surgery, select him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

The best orthopedic doctor ever he did a total knee replacement for me in November of 2014 and I I can bend my leg anyway I want. He is absolutely wonderful the very best

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Great Doctor. He was so attentive to all of our needs. Did a great job and helped with the recovery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Had knee repair few years back now other knee is bad going back to him. He does a great job.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Received knee injections but pain came back. Doctor took another X-ray and didn't want to give any more treatment, offering to get more shots approved in a few months. I went for a second opinion. The second opinion doctor could not read underdeveloped X-rays so I had to have a new set. In short I had severe knee arthritis and needed a knee replacement. This doctor doesn't do them. Instead of referring me out, he didn't want to take action. I am glad I got a second opinion. I left this doctor and got that knee replaced.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Went to Dr. Sexton with a fractured hip and shoulder. Although he took x-rays at each monthly visit he did absolutely nothing to repair the fractures. He dismissed my pain and released me from his care. Now it is 15 months later and I must have a hip replacement. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

very bad doctor. tried to diagnose my injury sent for MRI, xrays, ect. gave me cortisone shots every other visit with no result. After one shot he sent me home and told me it would be better in a few days...when i called back he had one of the nurses tell me that he did not want to see me any more. The first visit to my next doctor within 5 minutes he had the proper diagnosis and was on my way to recovery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Very good Doc would send family to see him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010