Ratings for Dr. Jodie Reinertson

It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Reinertson, she is an expert in her field. She is absolutely lovely, knowledgeable and very likeable. I will be returning to her clinic and I am extremely satisfied with my Botox thank you. Danina Thorsteinson

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Jodie is fantastic, she does very natural looking injections and botox. I would highly recomend

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Jodie and her staff are the most professional and personable that I have had the pleasure of working with. They are prompt, friendly, genuine and make me feel at home. I love working with Dr. Jodie. She listens to what I want and also makes suggestions without being pushy or condescending. I am a licensed esthetician and I have had alot of experience with different drs, salons and clinics and I live in the South End. I will travel MILES to see Dr. Jodie. She is the only one I trust my face to.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I've seen Dr. Jodie 4 times since May for various injectables and laser treatments. Each time I've called, I've been able to make an appointment quickly, and once I arrive on the day of, there is no wait time. I barely have time to pick up a magazine before I am ushered into the treatment room. What I love about the vibe of this office, especially Doc Jodie, is how nobody tries to me sell me procedures. I tell them my concerns and they come back with knowledgeable information about how I can get my needs met. I also love that Dr. Jodie appreciates an "age appropriate" look when making corrections via injectable products. She's not out to make me look like I'm 30 when I'm 43. I look fresh, healthy and youthful. I found Doc Jodie's services from excellent Yelp reviews and I am thrilled with the level of service from both the doctor and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I went to see this doc for an initial consultation and I'm not coming back. She hailed her beautician to consult with her my skin condition and undermined my alergologist's diagnosis. Zero knowledge, zero customer service, zero multicultural/diversity approach. She assumed that I'm white because I come from this and this country... How insensitive behavior… The staff was pretentious, impersonal and snooty. They reacted as if I had no money when I asked for a cost breakdown. When leaving the office, the doc told me "nice to meet you" with her back turned on me. It’s probably because I hadn’t committed to the full acne package. The penthouse suite as they call their office is old and almost dingy. There’s new carpet and paint, but the “suite” is old and doesn’t have A/C? (this is on the 18 floor, right under the hot roof… and it’s July…). If I’m willing to pay $$$$ for a treatment, I’m expecting a professional attitude and conduct, not to mention a comfortable environment.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010