Ratings for Dr. Glenn D. Cohen

Dr Cohen and his staff are the best ever! I highly recommend Dr Cohen.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We appreciate you having enough confidence in us to refer your friends and family!

Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Cohen is truly the best. His staff is equally as amazing. The office is run very well and I tell everyone to see Dr Cohen for any of their hand wrist or elbow concerns.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks so much for the nice words of confidence!

Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Cohen is very kind and knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We are so glad you had a nice experience. It is our goal to give patients all of the time with the Dr. that they deserve!

Submitted May 11, 2016

I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the wrist resulting from scapho-lunate advanced collapse. My Orange County hand-and-wrist surgeon told me that there were surgical options, but they were aggressive and not always successful. He recommended that I "live with" my painful and debilitating condition, offering no other options. Dr. Cohen discussed all my options with me. He explained that he could do the "big surgery," but my X-rays indicated that a more conservative approach should be considered first. He explained that a nerve resection wouldn't repair my joint; but it might alleviate pain sufficiently to allow me to regain use of my wrist and hand. He tested me by doing a nerve block, which immediately stopped the pain, indicating I was a good candidate for the procedure. The procedure worked out better than I had hoped--six weeks after surgery, my range of motion has been restored 75%; my hand strength has improved; and I've been able to resume my normal day-to-day activities pain-free. Dr. Cohen is technically excellent and very well-informed. He listened to me; understood my concerns and objectives; and discussed all my options with me. His advice was well-reasoned and conservative. His knowledge, concern and commitment extended far beyond the surgical procedure. He is knowledgeable and instructive about post-operative therapy, joint care, and even nutritional supplements. Dr. Cohen is a brilliant surgeon who cares passionately about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks for making the long distance drive to see us! I am so happy we could help you and that the extra travel time was worth it for you!

Submitted April 12, 2016

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr Brian Rudin fixed my neck and then Dr. Glenn Cohen fixed my cubital tunnel. There is no better partnership then these two. They carefully explain in understandable language, give many options, operate better then most surgeons and they are there for you the entire time. You will never see a P.A. or RN in lieu of the surgeons. You will never be told that they are in some other office 50 miles away. Keep up the great work! There is definitely cheaper but there is no better!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
That is really great feedback! Sums it up very nicely! Thanks!

Submitted February 10, 2016

I wasted a lot of time and money on plastic surgeons. Dr. Cohen is the real deal. I would recommend you see him first before you have an unnecessary surgery. Thank goodness I found him before my problem could no longer be fixed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We are so glad we could help you and save you from surgery!

Submitted February 10, 2016

I have gone to Dr.Cohen before and his staff is so kind and helpful. He is such a great and talented Doctor! If I ever break any fingers again he would be the first person I would go to for sure! He is the best doctor in my city! I would like to thank him and his fabulous staff for the great care they provided me with :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Having surgery is not usually a pleasant experience unless your surgeon is Dr Glenn Cohen. Coming from a patient who is very anxious, Dr Cohen and his staff are compassionate, professional, and very knowledgeable. Having my surgery at the Speciality Surgical Center and my anesthesiologist Dr Farnum made my surgery the best experience it could have been. I am now almost 2 weeks post-op and I couldn't be more impressed with my results. If you are looking for an excellent orthopedic surgeon you can trust, go see Dr Cohen.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks! We are glad you were able to have a nice surgery experience- we know you were anxious!

Submitted February 10, 2016

I always enjoy going to Dr. Cohen's office. Very helpful staff and Dr. Cohen is a very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We enjoy our patient's as well. Thanks for trusting us!

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients