Ratings for Dr. Glenn D. Cohen

Excellent office staff and Doctor! Very helpful, friendly and a great Dr.

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks for the nice words. We appreciate all of our patients and are ecstatic when they are happy with their care.

Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr Cohen is an amazing surgeon. He was able to reattach my fingertip after the hospital emergency room said there was nothing that could be done. When I called Dr Cohen he immediately said to meet him in his office, on a Saturday. My finger is getting better and better everyday. I have treated with Dr Cohen for years for many different things and I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a great Dr with a great staff!

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks. I was happy I could be there to help you.

Submitted June 6, 2017

Not only the best hand surgeon but caring and thorough. Can't thank him enough for the best outcome I could have hoped for! Truly the best!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Best experience ever ! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We are always so happy when our patients have a great experience!

Submitted May 22, 2017

See Dr Cohen and you will need to see no other! He and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks you so much for the words of praise! That is very kind of you!

Submitted February 7, 2017

I would never go anywhere else for medical care! If I could give more than 5 stars I would! *******************

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks for your kind words. We really appreciate our patients and strive to give the best medical care that we can!

Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Cohen and his staff are the best ever! I highly recommend Dr Cohen.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We appreciate you having enough confidence in us to refer your friends and family!

Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr Cohen is truly the best. His staff is equally as amazing. The office is run very well and I tell everyone to see Dr Cohen for any of their hand wrist or elbow concerns.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks so much for the nice words of confidence!

Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr Cohen is very kind and knowledgeable. Takes the time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We are so glad you had a nice experience. It is our goal to give patients all of the time with the Dr. that they deserve!

Submitted May 11, 2016

I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis of the wrist resulting from scapho-lunate advanced collapse. My Orange County hand-and-wrist surgeon told me that there were surgical options, but they were aggressive and not always successful. He recommended that I "live with" my painful and debilitating condition, offering no other options. Dr. Cohen discussed all my options with me. He explained that he could do the "big surgery," but my X-rays indicated that a more conservative approach should be considered first. He explained that a nerve resection wouldn't repair my joint; but it might alleviate pain sufficiently to allow me to regain use of my wrist and hand. He tested me by doing a nerve block, which immediately stopped the pain, indicating I was a good candidate for the procedure. The procedure worked out better than I had hoped--six weeks after surgery, my range of motion has been restored 75%; my hand strength has improved; and I've been able to resume my normal day-to-day activities pain-free. Dr. Cohen is technically excellent and very well-informed. He listened to me; understood my concerns and objectives; and discussed all my options with me. His advice was well-reasoned and conservative. His knowledge, concern and commitment extended far beyond the surgical procedure. He is knowledgeable and instructive about post-operative therapy, joint care, and even nutritional supplements. Dr. Cohen is a brilliant surgeon who cares passionately about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thanks for making the long distance drive to see us! I am so happy we could help you and that the extra travel time was worth it for you!

Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp