You may also like

Dr Brian Rudin fixed my neck and then Dr. Glenn Cohen fixed my cubital tunnel. There is no better partnership then these two. They carefully explain in understandable language, give many options, operate better then most surgeons and they are there for you the entire time. You will never see a P.A. or RN in lieu of the surgeons. You will never be told that they are in some other office 50 miles away. Keep up the great work! There is definitely cheaper but there is no better!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I wasted a lot of time and money on plastic surgeons. Dr. Cohen is the real deal. I would recommend you see him first before you have an unnecessary surgery. Thank goodness I found him before my problem could no longer be fixed.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I have gone to Dr.Cohen before and his staff is so kind and helpful. He is such a great and talented Doctor! If I ever break any fingers again he would be the first person I would go to for sure! He is the best doctor in my city! I would like to thank him and his fabulous staff for the great care they provided me with :)

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Having surgery is not usually a pleasant experience unless your surgeon is Dr Glenn Cohen. Coming from a patient who is very anxious, Dr Cohen and his staff are compassionate, professional, and very knowledgeable. Having my surgery at the Speciality Surgical Center and my anesthesiologist Dr Farnum made my surgery the best experience it could have been. I am now almost 2 weeks post-op and I couldn't be more impressed with my results. If you are looking for an excellent orthopedic surgeon you can trust, go see Dr Cohen.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We enjoy our patient's as well. Thanks for trusting us!

Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr. Cohen has proven to be the smartest, most honest and caring orthopedic related physician I have ever seen. With a serious and potentially career ending hand injury he not only took all the time I needed to feel comfortable with him and with the procedure he said was required but provided the care both during and after that was first rate. This extended to his staff as well which he obviously picked with great care. I have recommended him to several people and they all came away with the same feelings - talented, honest and caring.

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We strive to be the best! Thanks for your positive comments.

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
You like us so much you sent it twice! Thanks. :)

Submitted January 19, 2016

I was very happy with my experience at Dr. Cohens office. I had crushed my wrist out of the country, and by the time I got back to the US, Dr. Cohen was able to work me into his schedule for surgery right away. The staff was very professional and I highly recommend him.

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
We are so glad we could accommodate you. We always try to get new patients or patients that are having an issue in right away.

Submitted January 19, 2016

I saw Dr. Cohen for a broken radius that didnt heal correctly from being casted at a different office. He immediatly took care of me and my still broken radius after 6 weeks of being in a cast. He did an amazing surgery where I had a pate with 8 screws placed to hold my bones together. Absolutely no problems! the staff here is so friendly and awesome and made it a great experience! Thanks Dr. Cohen and Staff!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
On behalf of our staff, we would like to thank you for choosing our office and for your wonderful review. We are delighted to know that the genuine care and personalized service provided by our office made your office visits memorable, and thank you for spending the time to share your wonderful experience with us. At our office, we pledge to provide the finest personal service and facilities for all of our patients. Once again, thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back at anytime if the need arises.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Doctors like this are a rare find. I saw several other "hand specialists" in the conejo. I put this in quotes because they are really just plastic surgeons making a living off unsuspecting ER patients who don't know better. These guys are looking to build their cosmetic practices but in the meantime you have insurance so they will take care of your hand. One of these surgeons almost operated on me until I realized what was going on. Fast forward to Dr. Glenn Cohen. He immediately told me no surgery. 10 days in a cast followed by 10 days in a splint and some therapy and I am 95% back to normal . Compare that to unnecessary time off work, pain from surgery and added expense for something I did not need. Be careful!! See this doctor first. He is the best in Los Angeles and knows when to do surgery.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's response
Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit. We value your patronage to our office and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back the next time if the medical need arises- or just to say hi! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit - everything from me, the staff and especially our service. Your thoughtful comments are truly appreciated. We are always extremely delighted to hear such positive feedback from our patients. Thank you again for taking the time to share your impressions from your visit.

Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr. Glenn D. Cohen's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brian Rudin fixed my neck and then Dr. Glenn Cohen fixed my cubital tunnel. There is no better partnership then these two. They carefully explain in understa..."

February 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I wasted a lot of time and money on plastic surgeons. Dr. Cohen is the real deal. I would recommend you see him first before you have an unnecessary surgery. Th..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr.Cohen before and his staff is so kind and helpful. He is such a great and talented Doctor! If I ever break any fingers again he would be the f..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having surgery is not usually a pleasant experience unless your surgeon is Dr Glenn Cohen. Coming from a patient who is very anxious, Dr Cohen and his staff are..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I always enjoy going to Dr. Cohen's office. Very helpful staff and Dr. Cohen is a very knowledgeable doctor. "

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen has proven to be the smartest, most honest and caring orthopedic related physician I have ever seen. With a serious and potentially career ending han..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with my experience at Dr. Cohens office. I had crushed my wrist out of the country, and by the time I got back to the US, Dr. Cohen was able to..."

July 21, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.handsurgeon.org" to "http://www.handsurgeon.org/". Postal Code has been updated from "91359" to "91361". Address has been updated from "None" to "696 Hampshire Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "18053706877".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Cohen for a broken radius that didnt heal correctly from being casted at a different office. He immediatly took care of me and my still broken radius ..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctors like this are a rare find. I saw several other "hand specialists" in the conejo. I put this in quotes because they are really just plastic surgeons maki..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cohen and his fantastic staff are the BEST! Every aspect of the care they provide is top-notch. From their state-of-the-art facility to the encyclopedic med..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Glenn Cohen and his staff. After discovering I had a large ganglion cyst in my right hand a friend recommended me to Dr. Glenn..."

September 25, 2014

January 5, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Glenn" to "Glenn D."

April 8, 2012