Ratings for Dr. KENNETH J. Donovan

Dr. Donovan provides outstanding healthcare services to his patients. My parents required podiatry services, his awesome - very pleasant assistant scheduled a convenient day/time to accommodate their availability AND - he makes house calls! My parents were thrilled with Dr. Donovan's professionalism, knowledge and excellent care!!! They called me up immediately to share their great experience! Five Stars for Dr. Donovan *****

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

From the moment you enter Dr. Donovan's office you are greeted with a polite and friendly reception and seen at your appointment time which is not at all common these days. He gives his undivided attention and listens to your concerns without rushing you. He shows compassion, patience and a superior level of care. His plan of action in my case proved excellent results. I am thankful for finding him and I highly recommend Dr. Kenneth Donovan.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr.Donovan is an awesome podiatrist. I will definitely go back.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Dr. Donovan is not only very professional, he puts you at ease and knows his work thoroughly. He very attentive to your problems and has excellent suggestions and practical knowledge that is timely and extremely helpful. He doesn't make you feel like he's in a rush to see the next patient. He's my family's podiatrist for life.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Found Dr. DONOVAN thru my insurance and I'm so happy I did! His knowledge of what was happening to my foot was immediate and he treated me right there and then. Staff and Doc's personalities shine so it's always pleasant in the office. Lizard Lady

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

My Name is Vanessa Clarke is a great Podiatrist. I highly recommend him. He follows up with his patient frequently and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Easy patient set up through ZocDoc, and great relatability to patients. Want someone wh o is knowledgeable, has some energy, and makes you feel comfortable with your care? Give this guy a visit.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I found Dr Donovan after searching for a problem my daughter had with both her ankles. She is an active soccer player and had recurrent ankle injuries. Dr Donovan got her back on the field and ready for her college showcase within a few weeks. The best news was she didn't reinjure for the first time in a long time. His bedside manner is remarkable. He has old fashion values that are rare to find today, with modern advanced knowledge! I am confident going forward she is in the right hands! He understands the competitive athletes desire to play and takes his time to help them understand their problem and the best way to treat it!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Been having joint pain in my right ankle for years now and went to see Dr. Donovan about it. He went through all the normal procedures of x-rays and ways to relieve the pain. What really impressed me the most was how frequently Dr. Donovan followed up with me to see how I was feeling. Really a genuine smart doctor who is the guy to see if you have foot problems.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I just started seeing Dr. Donovan for what appears to be a deformed joint. I thought it might be arthritis, but it seems to be a bulging bone or bunion. Dr. Donovan made me a custom splint to relieve the pressure, but it looks like surgery is the eventual option. Dr. Donovan was really nice and will be doing my surgery for me. Hope it goes well!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. KENNETH J. Donovan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Donovan is originally from Toms River, NJ. He completed his undergraduate degree in Biology at The College of New Jersey where he graduated cum laude. Next he completed his Doctorate at Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine’s honors program in Philadelphia, PA. While at Temple, he won several academic awards and graduated in the top of his class. Dr. Donovan then completed his residency training at Saint Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ, where he participated in over 1200 surgical cases–including bunion, hammertoe, heel, and ankle cases–and achieved the rank of Chief Resident. Dr. Donovan is Board Certified in Foot Surgery, as well as Board Qualified in Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery. Dr. Donovan is currently on staff at Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Union Surgery Center and Robert Wood Johnson of Somerset. Dr. Donovan has been enjoying private practice since 2010, has performed over 700 surgical procedures, and successfully treated close to 5,000 patients. He is American Care Centers located at Barnabas Health and RWJ. In Dr. Donovan’s spare time, he is an avid runner and has run several marathons. His love for running dates back to high school, where he was an all-county track star, and gives him a unique perspective on running and sports related injuries. He also enjoys spending time with his 8 year old daughter and 4 year old son, which accords him the patience needed when treating pediatric patients.

• English
  • Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, NJ