Ratings for Dr. KENNETH J. Donovan

Dr. Donovan is not only very professional, he puts you at ease and knows his work thoroughly. He very attentive to your problems and has excellent suggestions and practical knowledge that is timely and extremely helpful. He doesn't make you feel like he's in a rush to see the next patient. He's my family's podiatrist for life.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Found Dr. DONOVAN thru my insurance and I'm so happy I did! His knowledge of what was happening to my foot was immediate and he treated me right there and then. Staff and Doc's personalities shine so it's always pleasant in the office. Lizard Lady

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

My Name is Vanessa Clarke is a great Podiatrist. I highly recommend him. He follows up with his patient frequently and I appreciate that.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Easy patient set up through ZocDoc, and great relatability to patients. Want someone wh o is knowledgeable, has some energy, and makes you feel comfortable with your care? Give this guy a visit.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

I found Dr Donovan after searching for a problem my daughter had with both her ankles. She is an active soccer player and had recurrent ankle injuries. Dr Donovan got her back on the field and ready for her college showcase within a few weeks. The best news was she didn't reinjure for the first time in a long time. His bedside manner is remarkable. He has old fashion values that are rare to find today, with modern advanced knowledge! I am confident going forward she is in the right hands! He understands the competitive athletes desire to play and takes his time to help them understand their problem and the best way to treat it!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Been having joint pain in my right ankle for years now and went to see Dr. Donovan about it. He went through all the normal procedures of x-rays and ways to relieve the pain. What really impressed me the most was how frequently Dr. Donovan followed up with me to see how I was feeling. Really a genuine smart doctor who is the guy to see if you have foot problems.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I just started seeing Dr. Donovan for what appears to be a deformed joint. I thought it might be arthritis, but it seems to be a bulging bone or bunion. Dr. Donovan made me a custom splint to relieve the pressure, but it looks like surgery is the eventual option. Dr. Donovan was really nice and will be doing my surgery for me. Hope it goes well!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Donovan for a few years now with minor foot/ankle related issues. I am a competitive runner, run marathons, competitions, ext. Recently I have been suffering from the worst shin pain so I went to see Dr. Donovan. He diagnosed my pain as “tibial stress also known as shin splints. It was shooting pains near the front of both tibia bones (the shins). Dr. Donovan showed me some new stretches such as toe raises and shin stretches, and that I should be replacing running footwear often. As for my treatment, he said to immediately start with ice and anti-inflammatory medications. Dr. Donovan also recommend a physical therapy program to start in a couple of weeks if my condition had not improved. He is a great doctor and I will continue using him for the foreseeable future.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

Dr Donovan was great, explained my options and made surgery occur seamlessly. His office dealt with my insurance company and helped me through a speedy recovery with minimal stress.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

If you are active in athletics, this is the doctor for you. A great guy with a wealth of knowledge. He will put you on the field in no time.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. KENNETH J. Donovan's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

MSP/BC Med