Ratings for Dr. Bernard MacIntosh

Dr MacIntosh is an awesome Dr. Who has a great sense of humour and very down to earth. he's very knowledgeable and is sensitive to all situations.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Bernie is not only one of the best doctors I've come across but also one of the most down to earth respectful people I've met. He treats you like person not just a patient. He connects with people on a personal level and he tells it like it is. Unfortunately he has faced some terrible push back from the Northside hospital and some local doctors. He has gone above and beyond for the people of this area in a time when it is much needed. He is a local that wants to stay here and raise his family. I hope he can continue to work here and be happy in his position. I know it wouldn't be the same without him. I'm very thankful to have him here, and my husband is as well.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Staff and Doctor excellent were very helpful and did there best for me.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Dr, Macintosh is an amazing caring doctor.I am so thankful he is my families Dr. He is no nonsense and simply cares.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Bernie Macintosh is the most conscientious and caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure to be a patient of, we need more like him.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

He's a pretty good doctor who definitely knows his work but he's quick to dismiss things because your "young" which is a major pet peave of mine. The only really bad experience I've had time and time again is with his secretary Melissa. She was extremely rude to me multiple times and I think he should drop her and get someone else because frankly it makes me not want to go to him at all.

Submitted November 25, 2015

I adore him on both levels. He is always caring ,has always been accurate as to date.Seems to love his job and his patients.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Bernie Macintosh is my husband's family doctor. From his visit about a year and a half ago he diagnosed his problem and in doing so saved his life .We will be a eternally grateful to him .He is very knowledgeable and treated my husband with a great deal of respect and kindness. I hope the community realizes what a great doctor and person we have here we are very fortunate to have him

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

How lucky to have found this empathetic, conscientious doctor with such a wonderful bedside manner! He seems to truly care for his patients... you are a human being with him and not just a statistic.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Sure wish we had him before; very caring, friendly, smart, he definitely knows his stuff! Keep up the great work you are very much appreciate!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015