Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Lowe

Pleasant and informative visits and thorough exams. Dr. Daniel Lowe is personable, knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner. He paid attention to my concerns and patiently answered my list of questions in such detail that I learned something new in the process. I never felt hurried or rushed. Compassionate and caring, Dr. Lowe even put on classic rock music to make me feel at ease during a cystoscopy, a procedure that is typically very uncomfortable. I see now why Dr. Lowe is so popular. His medical assistant and staff are also excellent. I highly recommend Dr. Lowe. I write this review to give back. Because I am grateful to the other satisfied patients (on this web site and elsewhere) whose reviews helped me choose Dr. Lowe, I now hope that my write-up will help others feel confident in their decision to visit his practice. -B.R.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

I cannot say enough about Dr Lowe. I went to him after another doctor left me with a 4cm stone in my kidney. I had a stent in for almost a year. Dr. Lowe took such great care to explain everything, and he even is aware of natural ways to help. His bedside manner is beyond words...he really cares! When I had to go to surgery, I felt such a peace by his friendly face, and his extensive knowledge. I cannot say enough about him. I've moved, and I really miss him and his friendly office!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I initially found out through my general physician I had a tumor on my right kidney. I first met with a urology specialist my physician recommended but I was unhappy with his approach of surgery. This was critical since he told me I had to remove the entire kidney since it was affected and to be sure the tumor would be gone completely . But I did a little research online to find another specialist and came across Dr Daniel Lowe to get a second opinion. I don't know English very well, as I'm actually currently having my daughter write this review. But I had to absolutely follow up and share my experience. Dr Daniel Lowe from the start was very patient, knowledgable, kind and made sure I understand my diagnosis very clearly the entire process and options of surgery. He explained to me it was necessary to save as much of the kidney as possible and explained only 10% needed to be removed. Since I also have high blood pressure, saving my right kidney was critical. His approach was with laparoscopic surgery, which was ease of recovery and minimal scarring. Two weeks after surgery I was able to drive. Month after surgery I was able to work. And now I'm 11 months after surgery and feel great, and am very thankful to Dr Daniel Lowe. He was there every step of the way and always available on the phone if I had any questions. I highly reccomend Dr. Lowe and am very thankful I found him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Lowe is one of the best doctors I have ebrr been too! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Every comment on Dr. Lowe is right on. He is wonderful. Bright, caring, intelligent and by far one of the best doctors out there. Took good care of me with a complicated issue just recently. The office staff is excellent - helpful and courteous. He's really great. I wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

He has removed my prostate in Sept. 2012 and has taken care of me since. Returns phone calls and is very informative. Staff is on the ball. He is one of the best Doctors out there.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Lowe is an excellent physician. Very thorough, doesn't rush you through your appointment and has a very kind and caring manner. I had a minor procedure done by him at a surgical center; the procedure was totally stress-free. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Lowe is not only a great physician and surgeon. More importantly he is a mensch. I would recommend him wholeheartedly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

I HAVE HAD A LOT OF DOCTORS OVER THE YEARS AND DR LOWE IS IN MY TOP 3. GREAT ALL AROUND PERSON.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever dealt with. He is intelligent, explains things thoroughly, & is very kind. He doesn't give up trying to find the problem or the solution.. I have and will continue to refer him to friends, family and anyone I hear of that needs a urologist...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Daniel R. Lowe's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ