Ratings for Dr. Alan Boroditsky

I see Dr. Boroditsky regularly and would not dream of changing podiatrists. He and his staff have been helpful and gracious. He recently performed a procedure on an ingrown toenail and it has made all of the difference. It worked and I no longer have the pain that was making everyday tasks so painful. You can expect great care from Dr. Alan Boroditsky.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

I saw Dr Boroditsky for years of badly ingrown big toe nails. In the consultation he gave me several options. I chose permanent removal of both toe nails. The surgery was quick and painless. During the recovery Dr Boroditsky checked on me many times to make certain the healing was progressing He is very knowledgeable ,and compassionate

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I saw Dr Boroditsky for reoccurring badly ingrown big toe nails This has been a problem for many years with repeated surgical interventions When I went to the consultation, Dr Boroditsky explained very clearly why this kept reoccurring and what my options were I chose to go with the complete nail removal accompanied with a chemical that is applied to the nail bed to stop regrowth of the nail. The procedure was done in his office on both big toes at the same time in his It was surprisingly quick and relatively pain free The healing has taken many weeks with dr Boroditsky checking on my feet every 2 weeks to make sure they were healing well I am very happy with Dr Boroditsky level of knowledge skill and compassion

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I went to him for foot pain from skiing. He dissmissed the foot beds made for me by prior practitioners. His very expensive new footbeds, not only for my ski boots, but regular footwear as well, were no different than the footbeds made by a quality boot fitter. He has admitted that he can't help, after suggesting that the pain may only appear to not have abated. I suppose, when you only have a hammer. Everything looks like a nail. Dr. Boroditsky's hammer is a footbed. And he profits quite handsomely from it.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great knowledge and always suggests best solution and not just the most costliest

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr Boroditsky and his staff have been amazing !! I have suffered with chronic foot pain for several years. I have tried EVERYTHING. It has bothered me at work as a postal worker and with my running. I have been severely hampered at times. Dr Boroditsky quickly diagnosed my condition, and discussed all the options including conservative and surgical. Treatment included shock wave therapy and orthotics. I have never felt better !! His ability to communicate the options, discuss the treatments and follow through effectively and thoroughly gives me the utmost confidence in his abilities. I have since referred many friends and co-workers to him. Thank you Dr B and Nicole for changing my life !!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

Run in the opposite direction from him. Dr Boroditsky operated (if you can call it that) on my foot which turned out to be a complete disaster. This took a full year of quality living out of my life. I have since had to have a second operation (under general anesthetic, which I would only recommend) on the same foot to correct the old and new damage. My recovery time was only 2 months instead of 4. My new doctor is one of the best in BC and highly recommended by clients and other Podiatrist's. So, do your home work and check out the reviews. Don't waste your money on Dr Boroditsky, this foot has now cost me $ 11,000.00, with both operations and all the other needless expenses I have had to incur. His cost, by the way, was more expensive then the second doctor. I agree with the other comment regarding the look of "fear" the receptionist has. She also needs to stop talking about "how much money these doctors make" when discussing what Dr Boroditsky's son should study in University. Money seems to be the big motivator for this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Boroditsky was recommended by someone whose opinion I think highly of. She was telling me all the good things that Dr. Boroditsky did for her. In the beginning I thought that Dr. Boroditsky was professional and caring. I went to see him regularly. Then he went on vacation and I didn't see anyone. During the time that he was away I got results from my ultra sound and he told me to get a cast. This is after I spent $500 on orthotics. I was given the orthotics and he never checked them I received a phone call from his office telling me that I was to go back for my year check. I found this strange as he never checked them initially. I stopped going to him when he came in the waiting room, told me he didn't have time to check my chart and asked where we were at. I said we were finished.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I was send to get an utra sound and the doctor at the hospital shared the results of the test. I didn't share this information with Dr. Boroditsky because I wanted hear his version. Instead he sold me a $700 brace and expensive orthotics and told me I would never be able to walk normally again. In the end I left Dr. Boroditsky's care and forced a referral to an Orthopedic surgeon from my GP. After successful surgery, I am walking again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014