Dr. Reena Pathak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Reena Pathak

She is very professional and well run office. Appointments run pretty much om schedule. The office is organized and clean. I like that the rooms are large. I know Dr P is going to be off for a bit, but she held this in a professional manner and I am seeing the doctor that is covering for her. I had an appointment yesterday. Hope she has a speedy recovery and my family can’t wait until you are back.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I had arm pain and neck pain. Dr. Pathak did a bunch of tests and determined that I had a bulging disk. She treated me with gentle care with laser, acupuncture and exercise and made the pain go away. My doctor set me up with an MRI and Dr. Reena was spot what was going on. She helped me a lot. She is knowledgeable and caring. I know that things can get worse over time, but I know how to take care of the symptoms and myself with exercise and getting a treatment if I need it.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

I saw Dr Pathak for an appointment that was scheduled same day. I am a realtor and tweaked by back going down a set of stairs to a house I was showing. She spent time examining me and reassuring every step what she was doing and explaining what tests she did if I had questions she answered them. She got me feeling 90% after my first visit and it took one more visit before I was out of pain.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

I don’t always need adjustments and/or treatment, but when I do I can always trust I’ll be back on my feet again when I see Dr. Pathak. She’s constantly up to date with the best techniques and is able to fit me in when I’m desperate. I went to a different chiropractor about 15 years ago that would adjust in such a way that I felt the need to go back constantly. Dr. Pathak is able to fix my alignment issues and educate me on stretches and exercises to prevent the need for chronic visits. She explains everything thoroughly and takes the time to listen and answer questions. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I like the small office and the organzation. You grab a seat and wait in the front waiting room. I have been a patient since 2011 and I like that the appointments always run on schedule within 5 minutes. I like the online booking and text reminders. I like going for wellness since it helps me keep moving good and not feeling stiff. Reena is nice and friendly and knowledgeable. Reena let’s patients know of her schedule and time off. I like that she teaches me things and spends her time with me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Reena was very good with my daughter and calmed her down after she hurt herself and was worried about the pain and how she would heal. She was compassionate and friendly and took the time to explain things to her at her understanding and level. She is very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

A little overated. Was late for an appointment and very brief.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

She is very outgoing and friendly. She really helped me. She got rid of my neck pain and taught me exercises. She spends time.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

I saw her on Friday for back pain. I had acupuncture and then some adjustments and finally after a few days of doing what she recommended the pain is gone. She is super Chiro.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

Dr. Pathak is a good teacher and educator. She came out to my soccer team and taught us injury prevention and warm ups to do so we can all be stronger and better. She is sincere and knowledgeable. Great chiropractor with a good passion. I am now seeing her st her office as a patient and she helps my aches and pains go away.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Dr. Reena Pathak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reena Pathak is a chiropractor who is licensed in Michigan and Ontario. Up until July of 2014, she maintained an active chiropractic license in the state of Illinois. She still holds that license in Illinois, but it is in the “inactive” registration. She is a summa cum laude graduate of National University of Health Sciences. Besides having a chiropractic degree, Dr. Pathak is also a certified high school teacher for Biology and Chemistry, a certified Medical Laboratory Technologist in Canada with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science and a Medical Technologist in the USA with the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Pathak is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenics Supplements and FirstLine Therapy® Certified(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she also focuses her office treatments using a variety of modalities ranging from Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture (in Canada), Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. She was also certified in Disability and Impairment Guideline from the AMA, 4th edition. With that being said, her office is very integrative in its practice approach for patients, and she spends much of her time educating her patients about their health and wellness. She currently practices in Royal Oak, Michigan and in Windsor, Ontario. She is has a wide extensive background and is always continuing her education. Her practice focuses on rehabilitation, self-care and prevention to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse. Dr. Pathak believes that health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. Besides having a practice in both Canada and the USA, she spends much of her time with patient education and also lecturing to other chiropractors on a variety of treatment modalities. She is an instructor since 2007 with the Graston Technique. She also was the Clinical Science fellow at NUHS from 2007-2009 and helped teach lab diagnosis and phlebotomy.

• English