Dr. REENA Pathak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. REENA Pathak

She helped me with my shoulder hand and finger and got me back to playing tennis. Laser and acupuncture are sweeet!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

Dr. Pathak is such a sweet and kind soul. She is honest and tells you what to expect during treatment and after and why and what her goals are and why she is doing different treatments. I haven’t been to a chiropractor like her before. She is unique. I like how her office isn’t an assembly line and she takes her time to answer questions. I tired shockwave for my Achilles and for my low back pain and did l not help but she did this treatment with Graston and it worked and now I feel good and I know what exercises to do to make me feel good too. See her if you are looking for a chiropractor. I also find the massage therapists professional and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Reena is such a kind and caring chiro. She was able to assess and see the exact issue with my back and knees and got me back to my workouts. She is attentive kind and caring. No more back pain. Office is busy. I agree. Schedule online. Great office. Professional and caring. You are not just a number.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Got me back to running after a foot stress fracture and plantar issues. Graston and laser are awesome. She listened to me and also worked with me. Schedule online. Simple and easy. Plan ahead. Worth the wait. Do the at home things she recommends. I am running the turkey trot next weekend!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Reena Kind caring and a miracle worker! I was having low back and hip pain esp in mornings when I would wake up. I go to the gym regularly and thought I hurt myself lifting weights Within moments, not minutes, Dr Reena identified my problem as an inflamed psoas muscle (google it). And fixed it for me When I left her office, I felt normal and human again and I am pain free. Thanks Dr Reena! I can sleep better at night and get back to the gym

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

De. Pathak has a very good clinical base and she is so kind to explain things in detail and answer questions. I like how she treats with exercise and also what typical chiropractors do. With adjustments. Nice office. I Ike the massage therapists too.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

She got me back to health for the marathon that is tomorrow in Detroit. She used acupuncture and adjustments and exercises and Graston and taping to keep me relaxed. To make me get rid of my back pain. I am 100% ready to go for tomorrow. Thank you Dr. Pathak for your healing hands for my health 🤚

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I went to see Dr. Reena twice this week for knee pain and she laser treated it and then taped it and taught me some exercises. I am on my way to feeling better without having to go a million times to physiotherapy with the at home exercises she gave me. Dr. Reena thanks for being honest and caring

flag | Submitted September 16, 2017

Went for a strain in my low back from doing yard work and moving a stupid wheel barrow. Had to go in and two visits back to my ole self. She splained things to me so I got it. Go here for pain.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

She is incrediblely nice. Super patient and listens. My mom doesn't speak English that well and she took the time to be considerate and help her. Most other doctors always rush. She helped her with her neck pain and got her pain free in two visit. Need a chiro see her! I will only refer ppl here now.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. REENA Pathak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reena Pathak is a chiropractor who is licensed in Michigan and Ontario. Up until July of 2014, she maintained an active chiropractic license in the state of Illinois. She still holds that license in Illinois, but it is in the “inactive” registration. She is a summa cum laude graduate of National University of Health Sciences. Besides having a chiropractic degree, Dr. Pathak is also a certified high school teacher for Biology and Chemistry, a certified Medical Laboratory Technologist in Canada with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science and a Medical Technologist in the USA with the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Pathak is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenics Supplements and FirstLine Therapy® Certified(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she also focuses her office treatments using a variety of modalities ranging from Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture (in Canada), Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. She was also certified in Disability and Impairment Guideline from the AMA, 4th edition. With that being said, her office is very integrative in its practice approach for patients, and she spends much of her time educating her patients about their health and wellness. She currently practices in Royal Oak, Michigan and in Windsor, Ontario. She is has a wide extensive background and is always continuing her education. Her practice focuses on rehabilitation, self-care and prevention to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse. Dr. Pathak believes that health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. Besides having a practice in both Canada and the USA, she spends much of her time with patient education and also lecturing to other chiropractors on a variety of treatment modalities. She is an instructor since 2007 with the Graston Technique. She also was the Clinical Science fellow at NUHS from 2007-2009 and helped teach lab diagnosis and phlebotomy.

• English