Dr. Reena Pathak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Reena Pathak

She spent time volunteering at my dad’s retirement home teaching the residents to stretch to help with the stiffness they get from arthritis. She is truly passionate about what she does and such a beautiful giving soul. I know my dad appreciated it and that she was doing it in her own time. She even took the time to answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

Dr. Pathak has a good understanding of back pain and discomfort and is very empathetic and kind. It’s nice to know she knows how to treat things to make you better and she is open to answer questions. I like the acupuncture and the time she spends to teach exercises. She helped me. She shared her experiences. In good magic hands and healing hands. Definitely the hands on health. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Helped me with an injury before the marathon and worked on a bunch of exercises with me. Finished the half marathon under 2 hours today. I am happy she helped me with my foot and hip issues. I will bring my medal 🏅 by for her to see. I owe her this to be pain free. Very good at explaining things and not rushed.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

Dr. Pathak is honest and doesn’t beat around the bush. She is kind and knowledgeable and really helped me with my meniscus injury. The massage therapist is good in the office too. Online scheduling is simple and easy.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

I have been having neck pain for years and tried different therapies and didn’t work. Nothing made it better. Dr. Pathak took the time to listen and assess me and it took about an hour with assessment and treatment in my first visit and then one other treatment and the neck pain is gone. She is magic hands. The sweetest most sincere person and she understands pain. Hands on health for sure. She’s magic.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

The office is excellent. One-onaone therapy and when it’s your appointment time you are the only patient she sees. No rushing around. She is empathetic, knowledgeable and and worth the wait. The scheduling system on her website is easy to use. Different than most chiropractors I have seen and very effective and not rushed. She does a bunch of different treatments if needed. I also like that if I want I can ask for a quick appointment.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

Professional , caring, the best chiropractor I’ve ever seen

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

I ran into Dr. Reena while she was shopping at Costco and she was nice and said hi to me. She could tell I was in pain and she offered to see me up the street at her office. A life saver! She is compassionate and caring. A very good chiropractor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2019

I love that Dr. Reena checks emails while on vacation. She is getting me in for an appointment when she returns. Very reachable and professional.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr. Reena is super friendly and understanding of pain. She knows what pain feels like cause of spinal problems. She is empathetic cause she had emergency spinal surgery due to an accident. She is reassured me throughout treatment and made it easy for me to understand what was going on. Not just book smart, empathetic, knowledgeable and kind. I ended up avoiding surgery cause of the exercises and acupuncture treatments she did to me. I recommend her highly to try to avoid spinal surgery if possible first.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Dr. Reena Pathak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reena Pathak is a chiropractor who is licensed in Michigan and Ontario. Up until July of 2014, she maintained an active chiropractic license in the state of Illinois. She still holds that license in Illinois, but it is in the “inactive” registration. She is a summa cum laude graduate of National University of Health Sciences. Besides having a chiropractic degree, Dr. Pathak is also a certified high school teacher for Biology and Chemistry, a certified Medical Laboratory Technologist in Canada with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science and a Medical Technologist in the USA with the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Pathak is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenics Supplements and FirstLine Therapy® Certified(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she also focuses her office treatments using a variety of modalities ranging from Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture (in Canada), Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. She was also certified in Disability and Impairment Guideline from the AMA, 4th edition. With that being said, her office is very integrative in its practice approach for patients, and she spends much of her time educating her patients about their health and wellness. She currently practices in Royal Oak, Michigan and in Windsor, Ontario. She is has a wide extensive background and is always continuing her education. Her practice focuses on rehabilitation, self-care and prevention to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse. Dr. Pathak believes that health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. Besides having a practice in both Canada and the USA, she spends much of her time with patient education and also lecturing to other chiropractors on a variety of treatment modalities. She is an instructor since 2007 with the Graston Technique. She also was the Clinical Science fellow at NUHS from 2007-2009 and helped teach lab diagnosis and phlebotomy.

• English