Dr. Reena Pathak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Reena Pathak

Thorough examination of my issue. Initial treatment provided relief. She included followup at home exercises and treatment plan I am very happy.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Pathak is so kind and caring. I met her at a community event and she took the time to explain things to me. She educated me even prior to being her patient. At her office as a patient she has given me the pain relief and management I need.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Helped me with my ankle sprain and swelling with laser and graston and then compression. Got me back to playing soccer. Awesome.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2018

She helped me in August with my daughter. She was colicky and she helped make her better. She also helped me with my neck pain and gave me things I can do to make it better. The exercises and stretches have also been helping. I can’t wait until she is back.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Love the office, Dr. Pathak ans the massage therapists. They always take the time to treat me well and spend the time. Office runs on schedule which is nice too. I always feel better when I go on for something that I messed up on my body. Very clean office.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I ran into Dr. Pathak at physiotherapy. I am glad she is getting better. She is always kind and caring and asked how I was doing and remembered me from months back. She knew exactly what she had diagnosed me with and she helped me with my treatment and following her recommendations for physio. I will be back at her office for wellness. Awesome chiro.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Pathak is a very kind, warm hearted chiro. She takes her time. She helped me with my shoulder or what I thought it was a shoulder prob. She figured it was a neck issue and treated me with acupuncture and graston and it helped me. She also gave me neck exercises to help me. It turned out the issue was actually a pinched nerve in my neck. I am glad she told me what was going on and figured it was my neck. I was going to another office for almost a year. My friend told me to come to the office. I had got two cortisone shots before in my shoulder which only helped a bit. Thanks to her my shoulder issue which never was was properly treated and I am doing better and now my neck and shoulder are good. 👍🏼

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr. Pathak is a good chiro. I like that she focuses on movement,exercise, acupuncture and graston and the adjustments to get you good. She teaches some exercises and she is not afraid to refer you to someone if she knows it’s something she wants treatments that she doesn’t offer. She is good because she doesn’t over treat and will tell you the truth and answer questions. Good chiro recommended.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I have been waiting for an official announcement when Dr. Pathak is back to work. I came across the website and figured I would right a review. She is worth the wait to see. I haven’t been happy with the treatment at a few other offices. She is unique and a very good chiropractor. I am waiting for her return to work and I wish her all the best during her recovery. Her massage therapist in the office has helped me this past week while I wait for her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I am missing Dr. Reena since she is off of work recovering from surgery. She handled the emergency situation professionally and i have had to see the 3 other chiropractors that are covering for her. All I have to say is that they are not Dr. Reena with her kindness, her genuine care for her patients and the treatments she offers and how she does her exams and treats. I miss her and wish her all the best. She is a very good, kind, caring and compassionate chiropractor and you can tell she has a passion and loves what she does.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr. Reena Pathak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reena Pathak is a chiropractor who is licensed in Michigan and Ontario. Up until July of 2014, she maintained an active chiropractic license in the state of Illinois. She still holds that license in Illinois, but it is in the “inactive” registration. She is a summa cum laude graduate of National University of Health Sciences. Besides having a chiropractic degree, Dr. Pathak is also a certified high school teacher for Biology and Chemistry, a certified Medical Laboratory Technologist in Canada with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science and a Medical Technologist in the USA with the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Pathak is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenics Supplements and FirstLine Therapy® Certified(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she also focuses her office treatments using a variety of modalities ranging from Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture (in Canada), Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. She was also certified in Disability and Impairment Guideline from the AMA, 4th edition. With that being said, her office is very integrative in its practice approach for patients, and she spends much of her time educating her patients about their health and wellness. She currently practices in Royal Oak, Michigan and in Windsor, Ontario. She is has a wide extensive background and is always continuing her education. Her practice focuses on rehabilitation, self-care and prevention to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse. Dr. Pathak believes that health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. Besides having a practice in both Canada and the USA, she spends much of her time with patient education and also lecturing to other chiropractors on a variety of treatment modalities. She is an instructor since 2007 with the Graston Technique. She also was the Clinical Science fellow at NUHS from 2007-2009 and helped teach lab diagnosis and phlebotomy.

• English