Dr. REENA Pathak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. REENA Pathak

Dr. Pathak helped me with my plantar fascia issues when I was a runner and doing soccer. She helped me stay healthy and with my aches and pains with my pregnancy. She is so kind and sincere. I have a healthy 4 year old now and she is good with kids for health and wellness too.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

I saw Dr. Pathak for my hip pain from getting sore from track and field. She helped me and I am back to competing.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Schedule online and do paperwork online. It’s super convenient. You can’t just walk in for an appointment since Dr. Reena spends time and she’s good and explaining things. She helped me with my shin splints with acupuncture and laser and Graston with these steel tools. Lots of exercises but has me pain free and ready for my half.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Dr. Reena is so sincere and kind. She is good and explaining things.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr. Reena for my back pain and achy leg better with acupuncture and cracking and exercises she taught me. She is caring and empathetic to pain.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Great recommendations on this website. I saw Dr. Reena in March and she helped me with my low back and leg pain with acupuncture and exercises.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Reena was on a vacation and I had to go and see another chiropractor that she suggested while she was away and I can’t say enough good things about her. She doesn’t treat you like other chiropractors do. She treats you with respect and sincerity and cares. The other office I went to just asked where I hurt and I was done working 5 minutes. I like the time that Dr. Reena spends with you and the treatment. It’s not rushed and she cares.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Love the availability and online booking. Dr. Reena is also accommodating and knowledgeable and she cares.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Missing Dr. Reena since she is on a well deserved vacation but since I got her voicemail I am scheduled to see her when she is back. She is a great chiropractor. Kind and caring and organized.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

The office is organized and cute and Dr. Reena gives one on one attention so you don’t feel like a number. She got my back pain and leg pain better after 4 visits and taught me exercise to help.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Dr. REENA Pathak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reena Pathak is a chiropractor who is licensed in Michigan and Ontario. Up until July of 2014, she maintained an active chiropractic license in the state of Illinois. She still holds that license in Illinois, but it is in the “inactive” registration. She is a summa cum laude graduate of National University of Health Sciences. Besides having a chiropractic degree, Dr. Pathak is also a certified high school teacher for Biology and Chemistry, a certified Medical Laboratory Technologist in Canada with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science and a Medical Technologist in the USA with the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Pathak is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenics Supplements and FirstLine Therapy® Certified(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she also focuses her office treatments using a variety of modalities ranging from Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture (in Canada), Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. She was also certified in Disability and Impairment Guideline from the AMA, 4th edition. With that being said, her office is very integrative in its practice approach for patients, and she spends much of her time educating her patients about their health and wellness. She currently practices in Royal Oak, Michigan and in Windsor, Ontario. She is has a wide extensive background and is always continuing her education. Her practice focuses on rehabilitation, self-care and prevention to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse. Dr. Pathak believes that health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. Besides having a practice in both Canada and the USA, she spends much of her time with patient education and also lecturing to other chiropractors on a variety of treatment modalities. She is an instructor since 2007 with the Graston Technique. She also was the Clinical Science fellow at NUHS from 2007-2009 and helped teach lab diagnosis and phlebotomy.

• English