Ratings for Dr. REENA Pathak

Dr reena pathak for me in last minute for a treatment yesterday and was very professional. She got me out of pain and is kind and caring.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Dr. Pathak helped me get back to work after I hert it when I was lifting up some boxes and moving around some tools at home. Because I hurt I couldn't work and she did all the S&A paperwork for me and gave me a doctor's note since I was off of work for 3 days. . She was awesome enough to do the paperwork so I could get paid for my time off. She didn't have to do it but she did I was able to get back to work 3 visits and feel like my old self. I gotta be careful with things I do at home I ain't the 20 year old I used to be. Thx Dr. P.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Pathak is AMAZING. She is always punctual, friendly and never makes me feel bad about not doing my stretching like I should! :) I was suffering with severe back pain last year and I went to another chiro for 9 weeks in a row with NO relief. He was starting to make it sound like the pain was all in my head. After finding Dr. Pathak's great reviews on this website I called her and she answered and booked an appointment for me while she was at the airport! That said a lot to me right away. I'm not joking when I say that within the first 10 minutes of my initial appointment she knew exactly what the problem was, adjusted me and I finally had some relief from the pain. She showed me what stretches to do daily to help me with my pain and always takes her time every appointment I go to. Her online booking is great. If you are considering a new chiropractor - go see Dr. Pathak!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I saw Dr Pathak yesterday for my last visit for carpal tunnel. She helped me and I don't need surgery. I am elated for that. She has this laser that was good. She did acupuncture and taught me how to make it feel better if it gets worse. She's patient and a god send I am back to work without pain.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Reena is brilliant. Her knowledge and wilingness to help anyone who steps foot into her office is unbelievable. Reena allows me to walk without pain every day, and she is the only person i refer.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

She is a rockstar. Sees my daughter's volleyball team and keeps them in good shape and moving properly to prevent injuries. Super friendly.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

She is a very dedicated chiropractor and you can tell she loves what she does. I have been a patient of hers since 2010 and she got me out of pain with when I tweaked my neck and it was so stiff I couldn't move it. Everyone once in a while I have a flare up and she helps me. She explains everything clearly and concisely. If you are looking for a chiropractor that doesn't just adjust and overtreat she is the one. I just saw her before she was going on vacation for my neck and I got better with two treatments. She doesn't try to get you in for more treatments than necessary, but when I am more active I see her once a month for wellness.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

She is awesome at explaining things. She not only treated me in her clinic but I flew out to get trained as a Graston provider after learning about it from her. I met her at a chiro conference in Michigan where she was a keynote speaker. She is also a dynamic speaker and very professional. Great clinical understanding and super friendly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

She got me out of pain and I got to avoid having back surgery. Acupuncture worked for me.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Reena took the time out of running her office to come and lecture my class at the University of Michigan. It was way cool cause she is a chiro and we are a class of physical therapists. I never knew that CHIRO's did some of the stuff she did and the pure respect she showed us. I learned how well CHIRO's can work with my profession. She is a dynamic lecturer and kept me interested in what she talked to us about. She was also cool to answer questions. Cool clinical cases. I think it would be a cool thing to get her to lecture in the PT program. She's was professional and well prepared. Reading the reviews I feel lucky to have had her teach me. I want to learn Graston Technique now.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. REENA Pathak's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Reena Pathak is a chiropractor who is licensed in Michigan and Ontario. Up until July of 2014, she maintained an active chiropractic license in the state of Illinois. She still holds that license in Illinois, but it is in the “inactive” registration. She is a summa cum laude graduate of National University of Health Sciences. Besides having a chiropractic degree, Dr. Pathak is also a certified high school teacher for Biology and Chemistry, a certified Medical Laboratory Technologist in Canada with the Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science and a Medical Technologist in the USA with the American Society of Clinical Pathology. Dr. Pathak is a certified Graston Technique® provider, a provider of Metagenics Supplements and FirstLine Therapy® Certified(Nutritional Counselling). Additionally, she also focuses her office treatments using a variety of modalities ranging from Exercise Rehabilitation, Acupuncture (in Canada), Custom Foot Orthotics and Compression Hosiery and KinesioTaping. She was also certified in Disability and Impairment Guideline from the AMA, 4th edition. With that being said, her office is very integrative in its practice approach for patients, and she spends much of her time educating her patients about their health and wellness. She currently practices in Royal Oak, Michigan and in Windsor, Ontario. She is has a wide extensive background and is always continuing her education. Her practice focuses on rehabilitation, self-care and prevention to reduce the potential of re-injury or relapse. Dr. Pathak believes that health care is most effective when there is a partnership between a patient and their health care providers. Besides having a practice in both Canada and the USA, she spends much of her time with patient education and also lecturing to other chiropractors on a variety of treatment modalities. She is an instructor since 2007 with the Graston Technique. She also was the Clinical Science fellow at NUHS from 2007-2009 and helped teach lab diagnosis and phlebotomy.

• English