Ratings for Dr. P. Douglas Young

Look on mo case net under all his names......................

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

He is absolutely amazing!!!!! I wish I had him with my first 2 pregnancies. He tied my tides also. I wish he was my primary he listens to me and actually follows through with any and all concerns he or I have. He even made my husband comfortabl. He is the best!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Very knowledgeable! Never was in a rush. Always answered my questions. Labor went very smooth.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Doctor is the type of on gun that will always be honest with you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I had seen several different OBs before. Then when pregnant with my 4th, I made a spur of the moment decision to switch to Dr. Young in the middle of my pregnancy. That was the best decision I made! He delivered my youngest 2 babies and was absolutely awesome.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Best OBGYN I have ever seen. Very good bedside manners and very patient and understanding. Always available to assist with any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Great doctor. Awesome bed side manners. Takes the time to listen to my concerns. And very friendly to my family. I want one or two more kids and I will for sure go to doctor young. Office staff are so friendly and his nurse is always happy

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Love. dr young...treat me and my family with respect and is always there when I have questions. I'm getting ready to have my third child and would recommend him to my family and friends. I wish there where more caring doctors like dr young.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Young should have delivered my child C-section. By not doing so, my 10 lb 10 oz son has permanent nerve damage in his face. Also, nothing from the birth of my child is anywhere on my medical record!!! Scandelous???? I think so. However, I still continue to go him. He is pretty much the only OB I can find around me that I trust going to .... but I have NO IDEA why the heck I trust him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Young is the best OBGYN. He did not deliver my two children but he is still the best. He has great bed side manners and is easy to talk to. He listens and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. P. Douglas Young's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Guardian