Ratings for Dr. Farida Hussain

She asked very few questions and attempted a diagnosis of bipolar disorder when the issues were new and pertaining only to a recent divorce. When questioned, she stopped all therapy. Really terrible and bizarre experience.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This doctor was not helpful at all, and made me feel even worse than I already felt before going in. Making it clear that she's close to retiring, she could care less about the condition that you're in. She terminated me after missing two appointments, telling my G.P. that I was not respecting her time. As a psychiatrist, she shouldn't be expecting anybody with mental illness to be on time, or to be in a perfect mood, as it is her job to help those who are unable to help themselves.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I see her in Simcoe at the CAMHS clinic. First of all, when I saw her for the first time, she started asking questions without reading my chart, bringing up alot of unwanted issues including my fathers suicide. She has no respect for her patients, especially women. She provides no help for my mental illness and blames all of my problems on my own doing. She really needs to rethink her career choice considering she is very rude, and snarky towards people who are in a fragile mental state.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010