Ratings for Dr. Reginald Quart

Always in a hurry...would never let me talk...writing another script without listening to anyting ...definetly God complex....i am so glad hes retired...get someone in their who actually listens and cares...good riddens.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

I love Sheila..I see her often,speak to her often and she always gets back to me. Dr Quart should be so nice. Always in a hurry,talking about his cars,vacations etc. Shame on McMaster for letting this happen. I expected more from him being the big shot. All other Docs in the clinics are fabulous. Front staff show way more skin than they should. Is there no professionalism in this office?

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I saw Dr. Quart many years ago in London, and still miss this Doctor. He is not only caring, and compassionate, and no matter how sick I was he could always put a smile on my face with is wonderful sense of humour. He helped me many many times and was always willing to get to the bottom of something. Wish he had moved back to London.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Doctor Quart runs a wonderful clinic. Any doctor I've seen at his clinic has been thorough and great to work with. I like the fact that when I make an appointment, I don't ever have to wait any more than 10 minutes. Dr. Reginald Quart will take the time to look his patients in the eye and listen to them. I may not see him personally every time but he is always consulted about my care as well as the care of my husband and son.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Quart for a few yrs now. I am thnkful that he was able to diagnose my mental issues as well as want to follow up with me personally. I find his humor refreshing. And hes been nothing but a kind man when I get to see him. He addresses my concerns and together we see what is the best actions to take with my care. I'm in and out of his office normally with in half and hour. He takes the time to talk to me. I cant begin to say how much I love that I don't spend an entire afternoon in a Dr office to see him for 5 mins. It makes me feel like my time is just as important as his. Thank you Dr. Quart for your amazing service.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

This morning I had an appointment with Dr. Quart, in the flesh at 11:40 am but due to the flooding of the main floor of my townhome I had to cancel my appointment. The 1st time I called I was put on hold for 10min precisely according to the clock on my phone and the receptionist still hadn't come back so I hung up. I called back immediately and when the same receptionist answered (Fallon) and wanted to put me on hold a gain I voiced my concerns. Not only was she rude and disrespectful but she basically called me a liar. Enough is enough Dr.Quart! At the begining you were a god-send. Now it's all a nightmare. The only service that I will miss is SHEILA . Poor woman can not hold you're practice together singlehandidly.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

My better half and I have had Dr. Quart for 4 years and a have never had such a bad experience with a clinic or doctor in all my years. He brushed off your questions with snide insults and jokes and had more vacation time then he does anything else. The Mc.Master Family Health Clinic can't manage to fax a prescription refill unless you call them several times and make your pharmacy fax it 6 times. I was terribly ill and I am a young diabetic and the clinic wasn't open so I hustled to a walk-in clinic and at my next appointment with Dr.Quart he threatened to remove me from his patent list if I went to a any other clinic again! Horrible all around, even the students that see you are nice at times but you have to tell them your life story all over again and then he came in and hands me a print out from Web MD..... Just find another doctor, he isn't worth risking your health.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

I find Dr Quart to have a very dull sense of humor and a lack of presence for any patient who needs to deal with him. I also find some of the other practitioners there are pretty useless. After years of my step dad dealing with Dr Quart he eventually told him he did not want him as a patient anymore and made him find a new doctor as he has many health issues. That is not a way to treat patients. He is also over consumed with vacation time rather than seeing his patients. My suggestion for anyone considering him is RUN!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I am happy that I decided to check D. Quart's ratings. The comments are exactly what I've experienced over the last 4 years. I am a senior female, a couple of years ago, I mentioned to him that I was very worried that my weight was creeping up to 200 lbs. He said "call me when you get to 300".

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Avoid this doctor -- he's awful. When my cholesterol came in high, I asked him what I should do. He literally said, "Why don't you google it?" I've heard he's better with women, but with men he is unpleasant and condescending. His help is offered very begrudgingly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014