Ratings for Dr. Linda WU

She was very knowledged and she was extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr.Linda was recommended to me by my friend. I made an appointment and after that I saw the results right away. I can't wait to see her for my next appointment. She does her best to make you feel comfortable. Whatever she does, it comes from her heart. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dr.Wu

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

From the first visit , I have deep gratitude for Dr. Linda Wu. She is a gifted healer, very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen, shows great compassion and expertise in what she is doing and has a quick and painless way of executing acupuncture. I always leave feeling refreshed, energized and relaxed! . From my own experience, I can highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to see Dr. Wu regarding my back pain in the hopes that I may find some relief after a nasty fall. I have been other clinics for acupuncture in the past with great success. I left Dr.Wu's office and have had extreme nerve pain in several new locations on my body in exactly the areas that she stuck needles in, namely, my ankles and behind my knees. I have never had a problem with these areas of my body in the past. On top of this, she forgot to remove one of the needles from my head and it jabbed me in the hand that evening. She was also very rough and pushed far too hard on the location of my back that was injured. I am livid that I went in there in extreme pain and she has now created new sources of pain for my body. I would never recommend anyone to this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Wu is knowledgeable and caring and has been very helpful in taking the time to find out what is my problem. her passion is to help people. the treatment she gave me for my migraine has been very effective. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wu !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pushed herbs and patches, which I swear were just icy hot patches by Bengay. I felt that she didn't listen to me during my appointment about my pain which was very real and horrible to me, she seemed to ignore it and was very rough in her treatment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent doctor. I has severe pain in neck, back and shoulders with non stop cramping. She was able to release the pain. She was very accommodating with her schedule and made time to fit me in. Very caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Wu is great - she knows her stuff, is caring without being "gooey", and treats you in a straightforward manner which I like. She is not one to tell you that you have to come back for tons of treatments - she just does her stuff and if you need another appointment or two, then that will be it until you need her again. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011