You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Linda WU

I found Dr. Wu too quick to assume and know what's at the root of my problem. she did not explain what her rationale was for making a choice in where she would place the needles. she barely asked questions, made her choice based on glancing over the information provided on the patient information sheet without asking clarifying questions.... no correct assessment. she places the needles extremely quickly without actually touching my muscles or bones to check where to place them on MY body - her response when asked about this was - "she has been doing this for a lot of years and knows according to my height where to place the needles". the treatment did not help me (12 day migraine) and left me with nerve pain down my inner right arm which is slowly disappearing after 2 weeks. I was interested in herbal medicine in addition to the acupuncture: she gave me 3 pills while i was lying on the bed face down and when I asked her what she was giving me, she could not give a clear explanation of what the pills where. when I asked if I could see the information on the medication she gave me a small piece of paper with a bunch of names of herbs in english and an Asian language which said nothing about amounts, what is was for and the suggested dosage. she provided loose pills in a ziploc baggie ..... very unprofessional and frightening - not to know what you are actually ingesting?? I have been to several acupuncturists over the years in different cities who have been the opposite and have been effective in helping me with my migraine. this was a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pushed herbs and patches, which I swear were just icy hot patches by Bengay. I felt that she didn't listen to me during my appointment about my pain which was very real and horrible to me, she seemed to ignore it and was very rough in her treatment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent doctor. I has severe pain in neck, back and shoulders with non stop cramping. She was able to release the pain. She was very accommodating with her schedule and made time to fit me in. Very caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Wu is great - she knows her stuff, is caring without being "gooey", and treats you in a straightforward manner which I like. She is not one to tell you that you have to come back for tons of treatments - she just does her stuff and if you need another appointment or two, then that will be it until you need her again. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Linda WU's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Wu too quick to assume and know what's at the root of my problem. she did not explain what her rationale was for making a choice in where she would ..."

March 29, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.acupunctureincalgary.com" to "http://acupunctureincalgary.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3L 1Z6". Address has been updated from "None" to "8555 Scurfield Drive Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14036816988".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pu..."

November 4, 2014