Ratings for Dr. Linda WU

Dr. Wu is very kind and knowledgeable doctor. Her approach was holistic in treating the numbness in my toes. I strongly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Amazing actupuncture experience. She was very careful and was very friendly and helpful. She seemed to know what she was doing and could answer all of my questions I had. This was my first time trying acupuncture after many other repeated services such as physio and massage did not relieve me of my pain for over 3 years. I was surprised at how effective it was after only one treatment. I had an amazing overall experience and feel much better and I will definitely come back for another treatment.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

Dr. Wu is fantastic acupuncturist. I suffered with a rotator cuff injury for over a year and after 3 visits my pain is 95 % gone. Wish I hadn't waited so long. Dr. Wu's knowledge and training from China are very apparent and she explains everything to satisfaction. She is very committed to her patients well being. If you have ever thought about Acupuncture and were afraid to try, you must give it chance, you will not be disappointed especially with Dr. Wu. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Even my wife after seeing the results of my visits is going to see Dr. Wu as well for an on going wrist problem. I know she will be satisfied after just one visit. I just can't say enough good things about Dr. Wu and her clinic. Don't suffer with pain give her a call you won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2017

I visited Dr. wu for a back ache that I had been experiencing for over 10 years. Initially it was intermittent when I work heavy jobs or even sitting on a chair for long. It progressively got worse by just aching even 1 hour after getting up in the morning before work and the rest of the day. I did 5 sessions with Dr. Wu and right now I am almost pain free. It is amazing. I am so grateful for the treatment. It has been progressive over a few weeks. Dr. Wu was very encouraging and kept reminding me she has done this over 20 years. I am happy I do not need to go for back surgery or anything drastic!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Dr Wu is simply amazing, first off she was referred by one of the best massage therapists in Calgary so that is impressive in itself and when I phoned to make an appointment, she extended her day to get me in that day. I haven't been to an acupuncturist in 25 years but as you get to those mid forty's everything hurts and old injures nag. After a quick assessment Dr Wu figured out where my pain was without me even telling her. Treatment began and I can honestly say I've never felt anything work so fast. As she placed the needles painlessly all over my body, I could feel my nerves firing throughout my entire body feeling like I had been immersed in tiger balm. After 45 minutes I was drenched in sweat and free of any pain. This was the most dramatic pain treatment I've ever had and felt Awesome when I left. Amazing

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Linda Wu knows what she does. A few days ago, I woke up with an acute shoulder pain for no apparent reason. I could hardly lift my arm! I thought about Dr. Wu because 2 years ago, she was the only one who succeeded in healing my dizziness. In just 2 sessions, my shoulder pain was almost completely gone and after the 3rd session, I am feeling almost 100%. I am really amazed (especially having been a physiotherapist myself and seen this kind of problem take weeks and even months to heal!). I will definitely continue to see Dr. Wu to help myself stay healthy and prevent this to happen again. Don't hesitate to try acupuncture with Dr. Linda Wu! With sincere gratitude, Caroline

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

After one treatment with Dr. Wu I began to have relief from my excruciating back pain. More relief after the second treatment and going for my third. Dr. Wu was kind, caring and obviously is a gifted acupuncturist. I am extremely grateful that I went to Dr. Wu and will continue to do so when needed. ..... Pat E.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

She was very knowledged and she was extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr.Linda was recommended to me by my friend. I made an appointment and after that I saw the results right away. I can't wait to see her for my next appointment. She does her best to make you feel comfortable. Whatever she does, it comes from her heart. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dr.Wu

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

From the first visit , I have deep gratitude for Dr. Linda Wu. She is a gifted healer, very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen, shows great compassion and expertise in what she is doing and has a quick and painless way of executing acupuncture. I always leave feeling refreshed, energized and relaxed! . From my own experience, I can highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016