Ratings for Dr. Linda WU

Dr Wu is simply amazing, first off she was referred by one of the best massage therapists in Calgary so that is impressive in itself and when I phoned to make an appointment, she extended her day to get me in that day. I haven't been to an acupuncturist in 25 years but as you get to those mid forty's everything hurts and old injures nag. After a quick assessment Dr Wu figured out where my pain was without me even telling her. Treatment began and I can honestly say I've never felt anything work so fast. As she placed the needles painlessly all over my body, I could feel my nerves firing throughout my entire body feeling like I had been immersed in tiger balm. After 45 minutes I was drenched in sweat and free of any pain. This was the most dramatic pain treatment I've ever had and felt Awesome when I left. Amazing

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Linda Wu knows what she does. A few days ago, I woke up with an acute shoulder pain for no apparent reason. I could hardly lift my arm! I thought about Dr. Wu because 2 years ago, she was the only one who succeeded in healing my dizziness. In just 2 sessions, my shoulder pain was almost completely gone and after the 3rd session, I am feeling almost 100%. I am really amazed (especially having been a physiotherapist myself and seen this kind of problem take weeks and even months to heal!). I will definitely continue to see Dr. Wu to help myself stay healthy and prevent this to happen again. Don't hesitate to try acupuncture with Dr. Linda Wu! With sincere gratitude, Caroline

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

After one treatment with Dr. Wu I began to have relief from my excruciating back pain. More relief after the second treatment and going for my third. Dr. Wu was kind, caring and obviously is a gifted acupuncturist. I am extremely grateful that I went to Dr. Wu and will continue to do so when needed. ..... Pat E.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

She was very knowledged and she was extremely punctual.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr.Linda was recommended to me by my friend. I made an appointment and after that I saw the results right away. I can't wait to see her for my next appointment. She does her best to make you feel comfortable. Whatever she does, it comes from her heart. I highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Dr.Wu

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

From the first visit , I have deep gratitude for Dr. Linda Wu. She is a gifted healer, very professional and knowledgeable. She takes the time to listen, shows great compassion and expertise in what she is doing and has a quick and painless way of executing acupuncture. I always leave feeling refreshed, energized and relaxed! . From my own experience, I can highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I went to see Dr. Wu regarding my back pain in the hopes that I may find some relief after a nasty fall. I have been other clinics for acupuncture in the past with great success. I left Dr.Wu's office and have had extreme nerve pain in several new locations on my body in exactly the areas that she stuck needles in, namely, my ankles and behind my knees. I have never had a problem with these areas of my body in the past. On top of this, she forgot to remove one of the needles from my head and it jabbed me in the hand that evening. She was also very rough and pushed far too hard on the location of my back that was injured. I am livid that I went in there in extreme pain and she has now created new sources of pain for my body. I would never recommend anyone to this clinic.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Wu is knowledgeable and caring and has been very helpful in taking the time to find out what is my problem. her passion is to help people. the treatment she gave me for my migraine has been very effective. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wu !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pushed herbs and patches, which I swear were just icy hot patches by Bengay. I felt that she didn't listen to me during my appointment about my pain which was very real and horrible to me, she seemed to ignore it and was very rough in her treatment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent doctor. I has severe pain in neck, back and shoulders with non stop cramping. She was able to release the pain. She was very accommodating with her schedule and made time to fit me in. Very caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013