You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Linda WU

Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pushed herbs and patches, which I swear were just icy hot patches by Bengay. I felt that she didn't listen to me during my appointment about my pain which was very real and horrible to me, she seemed to ignore it and was very rough in her treatment.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Excellent doctor. I has severe pain in neck, back and shoulders with non stop cramping. She was able to release the pain. She was very accommodating with her schedule and made time to fit me in. Very caring doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Wu is great - she knows her stuff, is caring without being "gooey", and treats you in a straightforward manner which I like. She is not one to tell you that you have to come back for tons of treatments - she just does her stuff and if you need another appointment or two, then that will be it until you need her again. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Linda WU's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.acupunctureincalgary.com" to "http://acupunctureincalgary.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3L 1Z6". Address has been updated from "None" to "8555 Scurfield Drive Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14036816988".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Was in more pain after I left than I was when I came in. The next day was also horrible, I had swollen lumps in a few places and was extremely sore. She also pu..."

November 4, 2014