Ratings for Dr. A Hoskin-Mott

Dr. Hoskin-Mott is now retired. She was a capable doctor and lasered my eye when I had a hole in my retina.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

She is amazing!!! Kind, gentle and reassuring. Top-notch eye specialist. What a beautiful soul. 😊

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Excellent experience every time I have been to see her. Only negative can be the wait times.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

As a diabetic, I can not count the number of times I have been in the office of this fine doctor over the past 23 years. Compassion is off the scale. Ability to explain complex situations clearly is off the scale. She is never on time, but I feel that is the system she works under not her. I hope she never retires.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr.A Hoskin-Mott is seeing my spouse , She is so helpful and caring about her patients.We would recomend her ot everyone we know .

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Lovely, patient, kind doctor. Explains everything she is doing and makes patient as comfortable as possible. I have a fear of eye doctors but with Dr Hoskin-Mott's help I was able to sit through the surgery and remain calm. She tends to be a bit late but I generally expect that when someone takes the time to talk to their patients. I highly recommend seeing this doctor and if I have to see a specialist again it will definitely be Dr Hoskin-Mott!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

My Mom has been 'seeing' Dr Hoskin-Mott for 14 yrs now and she has nothing but super great things to say about her. Her honesty, professionalism, and knowledge are only exceeded by her kindness, caring and supportive nature. My Mom hopes she NEVER retires.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

She is the best eye Doctor . would not care if my apppointment is delayed from her clinic. She takes her time and checks my eyes to make sure my eyes are okay. I would be crazy if she retires . hope she stays there a little bit more longer . smile.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Hate to rate knowledge since forgot to take medical degree but seemed fine. Very sympathetic, apologetic about being late although given my experience little reason to do so. Has humour which is always nice for a patient. Overall an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

My son and I both found Dr.Hoskin-Mott fantastic.She was kind,patient and very reassuring.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014