Ratings for Dr. Joseph R. Perez

I have life-threatening allergic reactions (anaphylaxis). I have been to many different allergist, Dr.Perez is by far the best one I have seen! I have been a patient for about 3 years and he has always been very kind and helpful. Dr. Perez has had to do a lot of blood work to figure out what may be causing my anaphylaxis because all my test have been negative, but the last blood work showed a "autoimmune" disorder causing my problem! I have refered many people to him and they also think very highly of him. The most I have had to wait to see him was about 15 minutes. He also returns phone calls/ e-mails very quickly!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

This was my 2nd appt with Dr. Perez. I had two appts back2back for my daughter and me. I was 20 min late for my appt but I called 15 min ahead of the appt to inform that I was running late. So basically I was 20 min late for my appt. but 10 min early for my daughter's appt. After we arrived, they let two patients in who came in after us. I was very patient as I was understanding of the situation. They finally let my DD and me into another waiting room. Here, they made us both wait for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Finally the doc comes and see us both within 25 min. I ask the front desk while exiting if this is how long everybody waits. She said that they need to send the patients who came on time first and that I came late. Yeah I was late for my appt but I was not late for my DD's appt. The time was already allotted to us so then why where we made to wait so long. I have no complaints abt the doc's treatment. I write this here for everyone to see only because I don't think it was fair.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010