Ratings for Dr. Deanne Benning

I saw her at the maternity clinic and l would agree with other reviews that she sticks to textbook advice and gives textbook responses. She didn't address my concerns specifically and dismissed my mental health concerns (seems to only address physical health concerns)

Submitted February 10, 2017

I generally don't believe in these review sites for professions that can have such a subjective opinion (ie counselors, doctors, lawyers) but Dr. Benning deserves only positive feedback. She is objectively very smart. You can tell she knows her stuff while treating you in such a compassionate consistent fashion. She is thorough and kind and efficient. Can't say enough positive things.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I always found Dr. Benning to be extremely helpful and very approachable. She has been my GP for a number of years, since I was a teenager into adulthood and I have never had any problems with her. She is friendly, attentive and listens to all my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Dr.Benning is a great doctor. I would recommend her to anyone. Very kind, listens well and shows concern and interest in the patient.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Dr. Benning needs to learn that her text book advice isn't the be all and end all of answers. Her ego is very big and if you chose not to take her advice she takes offence and no longer treats you with respect. Finding a new doctor in Calgary can be difficult but I'll do so regardless because I sure wouldn't trust her with my life.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Lacks concern and caring to the point of being insensitive and rude. Doesn't really listen.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010