You may also like

Ratings for Dr. A. Chain

After seeing them, they want free of charge of the visit if they come back for the same problem. (Why? They have extended health insurance, who are they saving the money for? At the risk of their own health.) After 30 minutes of "Initial consultation", How difficult is it to understand that she has managed to miss the most optimun treatment time for her 23 yrs old son's fleet feet, which will need a pair of orthotic to correct his posture. The son seems uderstand it, agreed to cast for orthotics. After the casts were done, the mother want to think about it, and not to pay for the visit if they come back. Does any doctor want this kind of patient? And be careful , she will report to the board.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I am in steeltoe boots all the time, this weekend when for succor game and came home with blue right big toe under then nail. This toe nail has been a pain for long time, and has been to more foot doctors than I can remember. Dr. Chain did a small procedure, wow, what a relief. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Horrible. Doesn't know the meaning of initial consultation. Expects a decision in his office the very same day instead of even a day to think about things. Does not provide a fee structure of any kind until the end of the appointment. Starts preparing a mold for the foot without telling the patient what he is doing. Highly unrecommended and should be reported to the board.

Submitted October 16, 2014

For many years I have to wear steel-toe boots. My feet were itch for a while and red dots on the bottom and side of my feet. Many doctors gave me similar creams to use, condition is on and off. Dr. Chain was the first doctor told me that I also have fungal infection on my nails. I notice two yellowish lines on my big toe nail. He cuts a piece of nail send to the laboratory. (he was the only doctor did that.) He phones me back next week confirm that the lab. report was positive, and told me to go ahead with the prescription he gave to me last week. He also explained to me there are other products may work better on the nails but my insurance may not cover it. I can buy it online or from his office. I took a bottle from his office. It is cheaper than I had to order it online. In two months, my nails are clear, and the skin is good as new. Wonderful service.. Worth every dollar I paid. I will send all my family, friends to him. Hurry, before he retire.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Best kept secret in town. what more to say. Why didn't I see him for the last twenty years, I have been seeing most of the Podiatrists in town.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

After spending $73 for the initial consultation he tried to sell me medication in his office(expensive) and then spend a total of 3 minutes using a dirty tool to work on my foot. Definitely not worth the money spent and felt like I was dealing with a used car salesman.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

Dr. Chain is wonderful. He is knowledgable and gentle. He called me when my orthotics were ready and had me pick them up at his house because he wasn't going to be in his office for a few days. He doesn't take credit cards - cheques only.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2011

He does not take credit cards, otherwise will be even better.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Dr. A. Chain's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

May 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing them, they want free of charge of the visit if they come back for the same problem. (Why? They have extended health insurance, who are they ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am in steeltoe boots all the time, this weekend when for succor game and came home with blue right big toe under then nail. This toe nail has been a pain for..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother and my mother-in-law have been seeing him for last twenty years, wonderful doctor."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor does not SELL any expensive devices. Told me to get it in “One dollar store” and how to use it correctly. What more do you want?? "

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible. Doesn't know the meaning of initial consultation. Expects a decision in his office the very same day instead of even a day to think about things. Do..."

October 16, 2014