Ratings for Dr. Saly Mekhael

Rude, uncaring, unhelpful, and lazy. I have never met a doctor so apathetic about everything, including patients' health. Lunch is far more important than patient care, so make sure your appointment is before 10:30 as lunch is at 12 and she's always running late due to overbooking.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Worse experience. So unhelpful, uncaring, unorganized. The Asia secretly is absolutely terrible. Zero customer service skills. Zero patience. I only wanted one form for the dr to look at and her secretary gave me such a hard time, was extremely rude, unresponsive, ignoring me while assisting other patients. Extremely unprofessional environment. Please do yourself a favour and do not get involved with these people.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very rude, needs to learn how to lessen, lazy, carless about patient issues ,can easily hang up on any patient and does not care about any thing other than her lunch time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My mom has been ill for several years with an improperly diagnosed condition. It was through the medical knowledge and caring nature of Dr. Mekhael that my mother finally received a correct diagnosis and is now coping. This doctor is caring and patient. She is not bored or reluctant to prescribe medication. She gives out what is needed. I have been seeing her for 3 years without any issue. If she doesn't know what the ailment is, she makes the correct referral. She thorough. I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Mekhael for a little over 2 years now, but have only recently registered her as my family doctor. She is very knowledgable and helpful as this is the main reason I have chosen her as my family GP. The location of clinic is a bit odd, however, do not let this get in the way of your judgement of her practice as she provides great care to those whom I know who go to her, from what I see when I am in the waiting area, as well as from my personal experience from her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I haven been very happy both by her knowledge and also the helfulness of the staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

She is not a trained doctor. She has no knowledge of medicine. Also she has business deal to work in pharmacy. This is not right and should be stopped.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

not helpful seems unhappy office is a joke beside new clinic with better doctors

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

I Would like to comment on the many visits with Dr. Mekhael have been knowledgeable and she is a really nice and helpful doctor, I like her very much and will continue to see her on an ongoing basis. However, her pharmacy staff is another thing, the man is not very friendly and not at all professional as well as his assistant she has a very unprofessional mannerism that does not at belong in a doctor's or pharmacy office. Its a good idea to have them separated entirely.

Submitted July 11, 2014

I went to see Dr. Mekhael as referred by the Care Connect service. The office staff made me sign up to be her patient before I even saw her. The experience was terrible. Dr. Mekhael seemed like she totally didn't care at all about me or my illness, and seemed thoroughly bored about being a family physician. I requested a renewed prescription for orthotic insoles (I've been wearing them for 15 years) and she was very hesitant. Then the desk charged me $40 for the prescription but the doctor didn't even warn me of this charge. The office is really shabby - I hope she puts that $40 in the fund to finish decorating the office. Right now it feels like you are sitting in the middle of a run down pharmacy. I went back one more time, when again I felt like she didn't care. I then asked to have my name removed from her register of patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014