Ratings for Dr. Saly Mekhael

No problem with Dr Mekhael, she has been my doctor for 6 years . Have no issues with her. Her staff is terrible, the lady behind the desk in particular. Booked for 12pm appointment, got there at 11:15 to check in. I was not called until 12:40. I approached the lady behind the desk and double checked if she made that appointment I made over the phone. I told her my concern about waiting for so long to be called while patients who came after me were called first. One after the other. From the tone of her voice , she was not happy in giving me explanations to what was going on about their scheduling. She was not very professional in handling my concern. By person or by phone. I spoke to her the week before, she was not nice either during our phone conversation. No apologies made. I was not very happy. All I need was a Mammogram form to be signed and stamped. 2 minutes after I raised my concerns to her, and after visibly being irritated , my name was FINALLY called! Makes you wonder, had I not approach her behind the desk, I’d probably still be spending another hour waiting for my turn, watching other people who just came in get their turn first! NOT the best experience ever!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

I have been going to see Dr. Mekhael for over 2 years now. She has been extremely helpful and has always managed to address all my questions and concerns. Although she is often sparse and reluctant with her prescriptions, she always explains to me that she does this as she believes medication should be only when absolutely necessary. I understand this and been quite comfortable with her care otherwise. I would definitely recommend her as a great family doctor

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Rude, uncaring, unhelpful, and lazy. I have never met a doctor so apathetic about everything, including patients' health. Lunch is far more important than patient care, so make sure your appointment is before 10:30 as lunch is at 12 and she's always running late due to overbooking.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Worse experience. So unhelpful, uncaring, unorganized. The Asia secretly is absolutely terrible. Zero customer service skills. Zero patience. I only wanted one form for the dr to look at and her secretary gave me such a hard time, was extremely rude, unresponsive, ignoring me while assisting other patients. Extremely unprofessional environment. Please do yourself a favour and do not get involved with these people.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Very rude, needs to learn how to lessen, lazy, carless about patient issues ,can easily hang up on any patient and does not care about any thing other than her lunch time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

My mom has been ill for several years with an improperly diagnosed condition. It was through the medical knowledge and caring nature of Dr. Mekhael that my mother finally received a correct diagnosis and is now coping. This doctor is caring and patient. She is not bored or reluctant to prescribe medication. She gives out what is needed. I have been seeing her for 3 years without any issue. If she doesn't know what the ailment is, she makes the correct referral. She thorough. I strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Mekhael for a little over 2 years now, but have only recently registered her as my family doctor. She is very knowledgable and helpful as this is the main reason I have chosen her as my family GP. The location of clinic is a bit odd, however, do not let this get in the way of your judgement of her practice as she provides great care to those whom I know who go to her, from what I see when I am in the waiting area, as well as from my personal experience from her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I haven been very happy both by her knowledge and also the helfulness of the staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

She is not a trained doctor. She has no knowledge of medicine. Also she has business deal to work in pharmacy. This is not right and should be stopped.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

not helpful seems unhappy office is a joke beside new clinic with better doctors

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014