Ratings for Dr. Pierre MacKay

C’est le meilleur prothodontiste de Montréal! Il a refait toutes mes dents en couronne et balancé l’occlusion de celles-ci, il y a quelques années et tout est en place et fonctionne bien après plusieurs années. Il est extrêmement gentil et dévoué. C’est le meilleur.....

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Certainement l'un des meilleurs dentistes du grand Montréal. Il est le seul qui a réussi à régler tous mes problèmes avec mes dents, avec lesquels je vivais depuis 30 ans. J'ai rencontré de nombreux dentistes dans ma vie, mais aucun ne se compare avec le Dr Mackay. C'est le MEILLEUR. Merci à toute son équipe qui est aussi formidable.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I started out with Dr. Mackay after a bad experience with another dentist. He was referred. I have had nothing but good results since. He is a specialist, so tends towards the more expensive but I completely trust that he does good work. He was also very open to alternatives when the approach suggested was too expensive for me. I highlight recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Not only did he screw up badly on the work he was supposed to do, but he also caused serious damage to my other healthy teeth.He destroyed them by doing unnecessary work on them and overcharging me for his "treatments". From the destruction he did to my mouth, it's clear he was on his way to make me toothless.Though the damage is permanent, it took me months of dental treatment to be functional again. Based on this dreadful experience, it would seem that Dr. Mackay could be a public danger. His ratings are too good to be true, they look like his own publicity.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Enfin j'ai trouvé un dentiste en qui avoir confiance. Je le consulte depuis une dizaine d'années et si je suis loin, je vais faire des kilomètres pour le consulter. Il est perfectionniste, prend le temps nécessaire à un travail parfait. Lors des nettoyages il fait la revue de la dentition pour anticiper les problèmes éventuels, c'est très utile. Un très bon professionnel que je recommande à tous.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Did not really know what he was doing for my crown. After making a temporary crown that did not fit well and that was significantly longer than my other front tooth and that bit into my lower lip, he ended up telling me that he would either have to push out my front teeth therefore destroying my natural perfect bite or saw down my bottom teeth. Once he realised that the treatment he had envisioned was wrong, he became dismissive. Also gave me a referral for a different dental matter to a person that clearly had no experience dealing with adult teeth. A bad experience considering I already paid the man about 2k and now may have to pay again to redo all the support work.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr MacKay know me since i'm 10 years old. I'm now 22 years. After a big accident i lost my adult teeth. My parents never give up and want for me the best. Tooth implant . My tooth was handmade and my smile is maybe a bmw cost but its so beautiful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Je remercie Dr Mackay pour son travail dans ma bouche! Depuis je souris sans arrét. Sans douleur et avec humour, j'ai réussi à traverser tous les traitements. D'ailleurs, on s' est bien amusé! Incroyable mais vrai, et tout le staff est conciencieux. Et la petite Guylaine est merveilleuse et tellement prévoyante! Merci à tous

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

They are right...he redid my teeth a decade ago...he is the best there is.Thanks Pierre.R.T.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Recherche la perfection, fait du travail excellent. En plus, il est agréable et serviable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011