Ratings for Dr. Hisham Tassi

Dr. Tassi is very caring and helpful. I understand that he is also the chief of the hospital and yet he always gives sufficient time . ++++++

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Tassi is arrogant, rude and is more concerned about looking at the computer screen than looking at you to listen to your issues. Only reason I see him is I have no other choices here....Pretty sad that I have to put up with it.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I always find Dr Tassi to be the most caring, knowledgable doctor I have seen. He takes his time. Always listens and answers any questions I have. I wish Thompson had more doctors like him. My dad had heart problems and was misdiagnosed in Thompson before moving away. I feel if he had seen Dr. Tassi he would have helped him and my dad wouldn't have suffered as long as he did before having quadruple bypass surgery after leaving town. I feel safe with Dr. Tassi.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I was in a lot of pain, I decided to go to the Thompson emergency hospital. The doctor on call said it did look like Vasculitis and ordered more blood work and chest x-rays and was going to start me on steroids but decided against it until he was sure that this is what I had. He also said that I had to see the internal medicine doctor and all my tests would be ready for him to review. I finally saw this doctor and he ordered a urine test and asked what kind of medication I was on, he told to quit taking the ibuprofen and also change my high blood pressure pills. He also told me that when I took my urine test to make sure that I was clean. He made me feel like a “pig” and dirty. He made it sound like I never showered or cleaned myself. He was very insulting. He was looking down at me as if I was stupid and did not know what he was talking about.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr Tassi has provided me with exceptional care for several extremely serious conditions for about six years now. As one professional person to another, I continue to be impressed with his knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

I have been his patient for 2 years and he has taken such good care of me . He is NEVER late for appointments and is always very helpful. If I have any problems between my appointments then it is just as easy to call him and tell him whats going on .

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

This doctor is arrogant. He does not listen. He was late and was in a rush to leave. I would not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010