Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian

I recently moved close by and thought it’d be nice to walk to the dentist. Big disappointment! The hygienist was rough like I’ve never seen before. The dentist told me I have 6 teeth that needed attention between fillings and possibly more, and when I told him my last check up was 4 months ago he said thery’re fine we’ll just keep an eye on them! It only lasted two minutes before the girl at the front went on again on how I should get them fixed before my mouth fell apart.

Submitted December 29, 2017

Seemed pushy and staff didn't seem to care or scared to care. Not coming again

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian's response
Dear Sir/Madam Unfortunately, as your comments are very vague, and you have not identified yourself, I cannot recall your situation to respond to your claim, however, if we "didn't seem to care", I would not be responding to your message. We care for all our patients, and as much as we strive to meet everyone's expectations, we hope that for those that we cannot meet, perhaps they can advise us with some constructive criticism in person so that we can identify and correct any weak points we may have. In fact, I can candidly say that we have a very conservative approach to dental health, discouraging patients from getting unnecessary elective treatments. We are always willing to listen, and hope to hear from you at our office.

Submitted December 10, 2017

As a patient and a now a friend (as thats how he treats you) of Dr.T for over 20 years, I want to speak first to the only 2 ratings around $$$ (additional services and products) - He and his staff have NEVER tried to push products on myself, wife or daughter - even when they could as we trust them implicitly with our dental care! I was getting my teeth cleaned one day and the hygienist and myself were discussing electric toothbrushes and water pics as a positive way to take care of my teeth. I went shopping for them later that day and indeed their price was inline or better than say places like Costco. Cyril and team have taken great care with my entire family and we love them and you will too! Cheers, Grant

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The crown put on a few years back from laboratory associated to this dentistry office turned colour

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

A good dentist, but pushy in terms of buying products or getting services done. Seems like getting you to buy their products or come in for extra services is one their main goals.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian's response
Dear Sir/Madam The only products we offer in our office are oral health care aids like toothbrushes and irrigating devices and are meant to assist the patient with home care in order to help REDUCE the necessary professional dental visits, which in essence will SAVE the patient time and money in the long run. Besides, we sell our products at cost, which is well below store prices, even Costco! Our goal is to help our patients in whichever way works best for each individual. If our staff appeared "pushy", that was not the intent, they merely wanted to improve your oral health. If you should encounter this situation again in the future, please advise us a to the office so that we could more directly address it. Thank you for your comments. Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian

Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been attending the dental services of Dr. Tahtadjian's for quite some time now even before they moved to their current new building. From the initial visit and each time after that, when I am in their offices I have found all the staff from the hygienist to the the administrative person taking my payment, to be professional and friendly. All experiences at 'Densitry in Streetsville' have been positive to date. As a result, I would definitely recommend this dentist office to family and friends. Although I do not always see Dr. T., on each visits that I attend there, as there is not always a need to see him, he has been courteous and engaging in discussions with me, while he addresses the condition of my teeth. I certainly appreciate this informal communication, as it does put me at ease since attending a dentist is not top priority of things I like to do. However, attending 'Dentistry in Streetsville' makes visiting the dentist a less stressful ordeal. Thank you all for that! Michael. D

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

$$$$$$ talks for this Dentist...... Even the dental hygienist was trying to push me to by either an electric toothbrush or water pik... I put enough money into his waiting room....After 3 visits, I've had enough..

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian's response
We are sorry to see you had this impression of us, that is not our intention. Everyday we see how these oral care aids help our patients imprive their condition, and encourage all those who need it to take advantage of the fact that we sell them at cost price, with no markup for us! They are well below store prices, and we offer them this way as a benefit to our patient base, which leads to LESS professional time and LOWER cost for the patient while improving their health. Trusting you have found a practice that better meets your needs, but in general, patients are better served if they relay such concerns like yours directly to our office manager for immediate resolution. Good luck Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian

Submitted May 17, 2017

Caring, responsible, nice, knowledgeable, polite...too many good characteristics to list them all!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian

Submitted May 15, 2017

Best dentist ever. He is warm, explains everything and answers all your questions, we have been going here for years and they know your name and the service is great.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

Best dentist ever. He is a very kind, devoted, and understanding person.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

Dr. Cyril Tahtadjian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Tahtadjian graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) in 1993 with Honours. He is a member of the Canadian Dental Association and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. Upon graduation, Dr. Tahtadjian worked in the Sioux Lookout Zone Hospital as the Staff Dental Surgeon. He has maintained general family and cosmetic practices throughout Toronto since 1994 and has taught at the Faculty of Dentistry. He is a member of the Armenian Canadian Medical Association of Ontario and is currently working toward obtaining a fellowship in Implant Surgery and Prosthetics.

• English
  • Bosnian
  • Hindi
  • Urdu
  • Portuguese

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction

• Mississauga's Best Dental Office for 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 201
  • Top 2% of dentists in the world.

Amerigroup