Ratings for Dr. Mayam Sanghavi

I am so please with the care Dr. Sanghavi and her staff provides me that I highly recommend Dr. Sanghavi to anyone who is looking for a highly qualify doctor. Four weeks ago I had an hysterectomy Dr. Sanghavi did an outstanding job. While at my stay at JFK Dr. Sanghavi left detailed instructions for the nursing staff that would ensure I had a successful recovery. Indeed I did! On of my friends whom also had a hysterectomy months ago by a different doctor was amazed how I was moving around so well. "When I had my surgery I couldn't move like you, I was in so much pain." No not my doctor she made sure the next day after my surgery the nurses were instructed to make sure I walked every two hours during my stay. It was a little tough but I'm glad Dr. Sanghavi is my doctor. Oh let me at forget to mention two months before surgery Dr.Sanghavi ran all the neccesary exams and x-rays were performed before the surgery date was booked. Looking for a highly qualify doctor she's it!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010