Ratings for Dr. Georges A. Ghacibeh

Following a CT scan finding, my medical doctor suggested I be further evaluated by a neurologist. I scheduled an appointment in May with Dr. Ghacibeh who seemed to have wonderful reviews. I arrived for my appt in May and was told I would be seeing Dr. Kakar. I refused as I had scheduled with Ghacibeh and expected to see him. I was told his next available appointment was 9/14 at 1:30pm, so I took it. Today, 9/14, I thought it rather odd that they never called to confirm my appointment so I called at noontime to be sure I was still on schedule for Ghacibeh at 1:30. To my surprise I was told matter of factly that he was not even in today and that I had been left a message cancelling the appointment 2 days ago. This was so NOT the case. This office is a mess. I don't know or care how wonderful this Dr. Ghacibeh might be, but he should be ashamed of himself if he tolerates this level of incompetence from his staff. Will never be going back there again.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

It was an incredible experience. The doctor totally understood our son's difficulties and provided a great course of action. We were comfortable with all his recommendations. Our son has complex medical issues including autism and he was extremely thorough and compassionate. THE BEST!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012