Ratings for Dr. Nathan A. Merriman

Dr Merriman is an excellent Dr, but the Staff in his office treats patients poorly

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I've had Crohns Disease for over 30 years. Dr. Merriman took over by care after my other GI doctor left the practice. I've been seeing Dr. Merriman now for 2 years and I am very happy with him. He listens to the patient and is sincere in what he says. He will express his concerns about my follow up care and test scheduling expressing the importance of getting the tests/studies done. I've worked in the health care field and know the importance of patient confidentialty. His office staff shows respect to the patient when checking in for appoitments and does not yell out personal information like some medical offices do. I have recommended Dr. Merriman to many people and feel very blessed to have him as my specialist. He is also very handsome.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

While he is often running a bit late it is ONLY because he really takes the time to listen to what you have to say in an effort to figure out what is wrong with you. He is an amazing doctor, very compassionate and kind. I can't recommend his highly enough!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

A wonderful doctor who is compassionate, caring, knowledgeable and personable. I can't say enough nice things about this great doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Nathan A. Merriman's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Connection Dental Network