Ratings for Dr. Geoff T. Ledgerwood

Dr Ledgewood was a pleasure to work with. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer and after several consultations with him it was determined that the kidney would need removed (radical nephrectomy). It was done laparscopically with excellent prognosis. His attentiveness to include his staff was fantastic. I was not left wanting for information or assistance during any part of this procedure.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Ledgerwood is the best doctor I have ever been to. I feel very fortunate that he was asked to save my life and ultimately my kidney after finding out I have a significant sized tumor on my only remaining kidney. I feel as though no one could have done a better job both in and out of the operating room. I am grateful for his skills and expertise as well as his ability to communicate and provide peace of mind through his bed side manners. I certainly would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

excellent Doctor, surgery was super successful.. Felt like new the very next day.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

Outstanding communication and care of his patient. Very personable and takes the time to explain issues and medications.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Geoff T. Ledgerwood's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)