Ratings for Dr. Sailaja Nallapaneni

Worse doctor I’ve ever dealt with. Cancelled on me 3 times , complained about her staff and the job she has is very tiring. She makes likes she’s the only dr in Canada serves everyone. Very negative doesn’t respect patients time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Made e feel at ease She is very gental and professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

The worst Doctor that I know of. The good rating shows what good PR can do even when the doctor is low on knowledge and skills.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Nallapaneni. She is an exceptional Doctor. She really listens and answers questions thoroughly. She is caring, understanding and help. She showed she really cared and was very professional. Will recommend her to anyone. God bless her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I did my first ever surgery with Dr. Nallapaneni. It was a complete success. The surgery was umbilical hernia repair. Due to her knowledge and professionalism I was back to my normal routine with in a week. I did not have great pain as anticipated. I recommend this Doctor to anybody who wants to have successful and safe surgery. May God bless her and have long life.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

She is the best surgeon in the whole wide world!!God sent to us, she did rectal surgery to my mom it went as planned..she never leave us even when she is not on duty when I have question she still talked to me and tell us what to do.We salute you!!! God bless you more!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Fabulous doctor and surgeon! I was petrified. She was brilliant and put me totally at ease. Full recovery and I've had zero problems since (BTW, she removed my gallbladder).

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I agree with all these comments..great great doctor. She is caring and concerned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I am a young female and I have been seeing Dr.Nallapaneni since my undergraduate years. She is exceptional. She is the most kind and considerate doctor I have met in my entire life. She is so intelligent and humble- she really truly does care for you and she is so empathetic. Most importantly she is a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

this doctor goes beyhond the call of duty! She cares deeply about all of her patients its unbelievable. i never once felt scared. i trusted my life in her hands and i could not have asked for a better doctor. She holds your hands when the pain gets unbearable and tries everything to make you feel comfortable. I was and am so so lucky to have her as a doctor. Thank you dr Nallapaneni for taking excellent care of me and my family. xoxoxo

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014