Ratings for Dr. Sailaja Nallapaneni

An average doctor with a good public relations. Will not be able to recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

I had the honour of being operated on by her and i found her very very caring and takes time with her patients, any questions that i used to ask her on email immediately got replied, and even after the surgery she kept following up with me to see how i was doing, a exceptionally knowledgable and caring Dr. Thank you Dr Nallapaneni, i will continue to keep you as my surgeon and thank you for all the visits you made everyday to see how i was doing even on a sunday when it was your day off ...appreciate all your help.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Thanks for telling me you gonna take good care of and I'm in good hands. You made me feel that way .now,I proved that it was successful and for a week i feel better .thank you so much. melodia

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Worse doctor I’ve ever dealt with. Cancelled on me 3 times , complained about her staff and the job she has is very tiring. She makes likes she’s the only dr in Canada serves everyone. Very negative doesn’t respect patients time.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Made e feel at ease She is very gental and professional.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Nallapaneni. She is an exceptional Doctor. She really listens and answers questions thoroughly. She is caring, understanding and help. She showed she really cared and was very professional. Will recommend her to anyone. God bless her.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I did my first ever surgery with Dr. Nallapaneni. It was a complete success. The surgery was umbilical hernia repair. Due to her knowledge and professionalism I was back to my normal routine with in a week. I did not have great pain as anticipated. I recommend this Doctor to anybody who wants to have successful and safe surgery. May God bless her and have long life.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

She is the best surgeon in the whole wide world!!God sent to us, she did rectal surgery to my mom it went as planned..she never leave us even when she is not on duty when I have question she still talked to me and tell us what to do.We salute you!!! God bless you more!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Fabulous doctor and surgeon! I was petrified. She was brilliant and put me totally at ease. Full recovery and I've had zero problems since (BTW, she removed my gallbladder).

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

I agree with all these comments..great great doctor. She is caring and concerned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015