Ratings for Dr. Denise MacLeod

My husband and I feel very lucky to have Dr. MacLeod. We have both seen the two other doctors when she was unavailable and they were also very caring and responsive. I understand the frustration of trying to get in to see the doctor, and sometimes feeling rushed when you do get an appointment. But these doctors are trying to help every patient and cannot take always take the extra time we might like. That being said, I find Dr. MacLeod to be very knowledgeable and caring. This is the best medical care my husband and I have ever had.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

This doctor was very good in attempting to discover what was causing my chest pains and when nothing came up on blood work and X-rays she immediately treated me for pain and a "just in case" antibiotic for residual pneumonia. Very good at what she does. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Ever since Dr. Gorman left I have missed the personal time he took to really listen and hear what is going on with me, and even when I didn't share, he asked tons of questions. Dr. McLeod literally will not go out of her way to determine other underlying health issues that are impacting current health issue. Yes, and she will only discuss one issue at a time...total waste of my time. It may be easier to get a new doctor...in order to be taken seriously and get effective treatment of health syptoms.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

incredible doctor. We feel blessed to have her. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

All negative comments below are so true...she passes the buck to outside specialists is really the middle guy to your health concerns never seem to get answers for anything...her no underarm deoderant, perfume policy is interesting for allergy reasons but she doesnt mind sharing my paid for time with her dog...I feel like Im at the Vets. Her receptionist that /ive dealt with since Peter Gorman has a new attitude all in all not a pleasant experience. Not a good Dr. if you have multiple health concerns..as she can only talk about one at a time,and if you have tests done you never get the results if you try and get appointments to review results its impossible same day thing is ridiculous.Patients do have lives and really work for there money and shouldnt have to wait weeks to review simple tests.Yes and it is a very nice new office Cheers to all the patients paying there way for better health care....

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Denise MacLeod "attempts" to be warm and friendly. completely dismisses all that I shared about what I am experiencing[in my body]. doesn't listen, doesn't read the file. shuns off what I've told her.leaves me feeling like im some kinda hyperchondriac. then a specialist that I insisted to go to...never does get the referral she supposedly sent, books me in after a year,after my own enquiries. he then figures out in 30 mins what is going on, now I know what I am dealing with! now looking for a better doctor. I believe it isn't about the practice, possibly only about her ego and the money. oh by the way lovely new office!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012

I used to have Dr. McLeod as a Dr. in my family practice...She is one of the best...can't commet on any time management problems as that was not a problem with my Dr.'s practice..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Mcleod is a thorough and helpful doctor. She is our family doctor and has been very responsive to all our needs.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

The policy of phoning in to get a same day appointment doesn't work too well when the line is always busy. Making your patient cry is also very "helpful" for the therapeutic relationship. No one needs to know about a doctors personal problems nor should they impact upon ones ability to practice effectively even when behind.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

She is an amazing family Dr. She always paid special personal attention to me and my daughter from when I was first pregnant right into the delivery room. She has great bed side manner, makes you feel heard and cared for. Great with children, and also with personal problems. Not a pill pusher. May have time management issues but always worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010