Ratings for Dr. Igor Proskurovsky

One of the best doctors. Thanks for the good professional service.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent service , friendly staff. What I liked most is the Dr. Honesty.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Very professional, gentle and knowledgeable. One of the best in Montreal

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

I was a little disappointed. I found this doctor in the top 40th in Montreal. He doesn't make a good cleaning - I still have plaque on the teeth after his procedure. I felt that some teeth he cleaned and some he didn't touch at all. Plus he made me a filling- well I told him the form is too sharp- but he didn't try to re-do it and make it more smooth. He just run to the receptionist and calculate the money. Well, my tongue is hurt and I'm very upset. I have to find another doctor. Honestly I feel like the below reviews was done by himself to increase the rating. It doesn't reflect the reality. As he has a lot of diplomas on the wall but: he doesn't extract (even if he has a diploma of a dental surgery) a tooth, also he doesn't treat the roots.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

he is talking only about money, not about teeth. Very bad dentist

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have always received high quality care with Dr. Proskurovsky. I have never had any issues at this dental clinic. He was even was able to see me for an emergency tooth buff the day of. Great dentist and very gentle!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

His accent is a little hard to understand at times but he is very professional and does his job very well. It is also very easy to get an appointment set up at a time most convenient to you.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Best service. i ended up switching dentists for dr. Proskurovsky because of his excellent skills. He always makes you feel comfortable in his chair and is always responsive to all questions. Staff extremely friendly. I would recommend his services for any one out there looking for a dentist! !!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Great Dentist and staff. I felt very comfortable and he is very gentle I'm very happy with my results

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

The best dentist I've ever been treated by! He was exceptionally gentle,I didn't even feel the injection.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013