Ratings for Dr. Trishia O’donnell

She's the best doctor I've ever met, looks into every avenue and doesn't stop until she's found the problem. A true tribute to her profession, she works very hard.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Not a good doctor at all. I started seeing her because she was nice and understanding. Few months back I was suffering from anxiety and needed some answers for some health symptoms. Every time you’ll go to her for even a minor ear problem, she’ll refer you to a specialist. For every symptom a specialist appointment. Extremely unknowledgeable. Doctors are supposed to make our life easier and give us answers but she made it even worse as now you wait 4 more months to know what’s going on. Being nice and caring can’t really cure you. I would not recommend! Not just her, all of the other apple tree doctors suck as well!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

An excellent Doctor.She cares about every little detail regarding my health and is always the first person I want to see when I am facing a health issue.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

She is a very caring doctor. I feel understood and respected every time I go see her. She cares about every little detail regarding my health and is always the first person I want to see when I am facing a health issue.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I love Dr. O'Donnell. I just REALLY wish she was more punctual. I book the first appt of the day and still wait on average 1 hour for her. I have a busy schedule too.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

An excellent Doctor who really knows how to listen without judgement. She is caring and extremely thorough and does not hesitate to refer to specialists when areas are beyond her expertise. I had to wait a while to see her but I don't mind that as she spent considerable time with me as well. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is a good Dr. and I like that she takes all precautions to avoid future problems. Never regret having her as my family Dr. I wish she is separated from the Appletree. She goes extra mile to call after hour if their is any urgent situation which other staff at the Appletree takes lightly with uncare attitude through their utterances. She is the best.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Sends you for a lot of tests, but in retrospect that only means she cares and is doing her job for the right reasons. Positive experience with her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I think she sends you for too many tests that are completely irrelevant to the problem that was originally had. Wait time is long.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I didn't like her as my family doctor. She sent me for multiple specialist appointments without telling me why. I have been referred to about 10 specialists in about a year including an oncologist (!!!!) and I was never told why. It is never okay to send to someone to an oncologist with no explanation. She sent me for multiple blood tests even after the issue was rooted out. She is extremely forgetful. Not a good experience whatsoever with her.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016