Ratings for Dr. Steen D. Johnsen

Very unhappy with results of my bunion & hammer toe surgery. He never admitted that he did a terrible job. Went in for another surgery the following year which didn’t correct the problem. So hard to find shoes and walking long distances is very painful. New issues with my SI joint because my foot is screwdriver up. 6

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

The office staff, I'd give a 4, but Dr. Johnsen himself is a definite 5!! He's very caring and knowledgeable...worth the wait as he knows what he's doing for sure! I would recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Johnsen repaired my achilles tendon. I was very impressed with both Dr. Johnsen and the entire TOCA staff!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Johnsen did a great job on my left ankle. Very happy with results

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Pain free because of Dr. Johnsen!! I have recommended him to several friends

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Johnsen is the best there is. Period. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

If looking for professionalism it isn't here. Made a comment about driving a long way because not familiar with area, was told people come from Tucson to see him and let out by side door. When called to schedule, NO calls back. Attitude shouldn't interfere with patients but here it does.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I waited 1 hour and 20 minutes and never saw the Dr because he wanted to take an X-ray before he would even discuss my problem. When I finally got fed up, I opened y exam room door and bumped into the Dr he told me " no one tells me how to run my business". I have NEVER been spoken to by a physician that way so I told him goodbye. His PA is as RUDE as he is. These men are overworked. Find another practice who actually cares about the well being of their patients.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr Johnsen performed a surgery on my right anckle in December 2013. I ended up having more pain and almost crippled and all he could say was "you are a statistic of unsuccessful surgeries.... I can't help you" For 2 years doctors at Mayo Clinic, Stanford and Soar Clinic in Ca couldn't undo what Dr Johnsen had done. Finally Dr Sarraf with his advanced treatment methods helped me to walk again. I contemplated filing a malpractice lawsuits but I was in too much pain and occupied with finding a solution. DO NOT GO TO DR JOHNSEN!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I had achillis tendon repair as well as bone spurs removed by Dr Johnsen in 2014 and ended up needing the same surgery on my other ankle just this past November in 2015. Dr. Johnsen is the only Dr. that I would trust to do my surgery. He is incredibly busy, because he is that good! So the wait time for appointments are worth it! The entire staff, from casting to PA and office help are friendly and caring. If you need questions answered, come prepared with them and Dr. Johnsen will take the time to answer each one and take the time to explain to you what you need to know! I give him a 5 star rating as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Steen D. Johnsen's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ