Ratings for Dr. Lillian Wong

She is just wonderful. Every Dr has to depend on pathological findings in order to give curative prescription, but sometime even pathological findings are not very true to the situations, but she found out quick in my case and was very caring.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

My first time was here I had a great experience .dr Wong did her job perfectly , checked everything clearly and explained me well even though my ear was not the one causing the problem to my head bcse I am suffering from head spinning weired though but she appointed me to another specialist to find out more about my health concern. thanks dr. Wong

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I am so happy that Dr Wong is my ENT. Dr Wong is very kind and personable. She always takes time and listen to my concern and provides me with appropriate treatment in a timely manner. I also would to thank to the lady at reception. She always find a spot and book me an appointment promptly whenever I have an issue.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Wong is the kind of specialist who is an asset to her profession. She listens to her patients, incorporates what they say into her responses, explains things clearly and is welcoming to questions. She has a caring, kind and helpful personality that is a great asset to her obvious exceptional knowledge and experience.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been trying to get ahold of Dr.Wong for over 8 months, but the phone is never answered. I need to get a follow up appointment, does anyone know if her contact information has changed? Other than this - she is a phenomenal doctor, and I would highly recommend her for her attention to detail, knowledge, and presence.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Misdiagnosed my nodes as a polyp even after two appointments, where nodes only require rest and polyps always require surgery. Do not recommend for voice-related issues. See an expert in the field, not Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Wong exhibited lots of sympathy for my situation, but failed to actually help me with my ongoing medical issue. She issued medication irrelevant to my problem (confirmed by my nurse and doctor friends) and failed to take my issues seriously as a singer who requires aggressive therapy in order to get better. When I asked for photographic documentation of my vocal tract (my speech therapist's recommendation), she drew me a photo instead... very strange.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

After having recently visited other specialists who came across as rude and dismissive, Dr. Wong was just the opposite! She listened, asked pertinent questions, listened some more, and gave us helpful suggestions to try while waiting for further testing elsewhere. So very thankful for this experience and for the help we finally expect to receive for my teen-aged daughter because of Dr. Wong's care and diligence. Receptionist was also very pleasant and everything was prompt and efficient, while still exhibiting care & concern. Other specialists could learn a lot about patient care from Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My father has been her patient for 2 years. Very knowledgeable, very patient and answer all questions. We trust her very much. Her receptionist girl is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Wong about a year ago due to a ongoing ear problem. I can't thank her enough. I had very limited hearing in one ear and after two visit's she suggested a have surgery. That was in November 2014, and in January 2015 the procedure was done and now my hearing is back to normal. I felt I was in the safest hands ever. I have has several follow ups appointments and I'm always so glad to see her. I'm so glad I was referred to her and would highly recommend Dr.Wong. Like previous reviews she is caring, concerned and gets to the bottom of whatever the issue is. Thank you Dr.Wong!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015