Ratings for Dr. Lillian Wong

Misdiagnosed my nodes as a polyp even after two appointments, where nodes only require rest and polyps always require surgery. Do not recommend for voice-related issues. See an expert in the field, not Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Wong exhibited lots of sympathy for my situation, but failed to actually help me with my ongoing medical issue. She issued medication irrelevant to my problem (confirmed by my nurse and doctor friends) and failed to take my issues seriously as a singer who requires aggressive therapy in order to get better. When I asked for photographic documentation of my vocal tract (my speech therapist's recommendation), she drew me a photo instead... very strange.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

After having recently visited other specialists who came across as rude and dismissive, Dr. Wong was just the opposite! She listened, asked pertinent questions, listened some more, and gave us helpful suggestions to try while waiting for further testing elsewhere. So very thankful for this experience and for the help we finally expect to receive for my teen-aged daughter because of Dr. Wong's care and diligence. Receptionist was also very pleasant and everything was prompt and efficient, while still exhibiting care & concern. Other specialists could learn a lot about patient care from Dr. Wong!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

My father has been her patient for 2 years. Very knowledgeable, very patient and answer all questions. We trust her very much. Her receptionist girl is also very kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Wong about a year ago due to a ongoing ear problem. I can't thank her enough. I had very limited hearing in one ear and after two visit's she suggested a have surgery. That was in November 2014, and in January 2015 the procedure was done and now my hearing is back to normal. I felt I was in the safest hands ever. I have has several follow ups appointments and I'm always so glad to see her. I'm so glad I was referred to her and would highly recommend Dr.Wong. Like previous reviews she is caring, concerned and gets to the bottom of whatever the issue is. Thank you Dr.Wong!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I have seen Dr. Wong several times over the last 2 years and I am just so thankful for her concern, help and thoroughness. She ordered a test for me when others would simply dismiss the problem and say nothing can be done. She is a superb doctor who by intently listening to the patient can quickly diagnose problems correctly. She solved the problem of my incredible shrinking nose and gave me some idea on what is happening to my face. She showed concern for my total well-being not just the ENT part. I have total confidence in her because I know she will get to the root of the problem. Thank you Dr. Wong - you are the best!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

I can second every comment listed below. Always on-time (if not early), thoroughly listens to your concerns and takes her time examining you and answering any questions. Always calm and unrushed, and explains what she's about to do before she does it while examining my ear. Seen her about 6 times in the last year for an ongoing problem, and the above holds true for every time I went to see her. Always get the feeling that she cares about my well being. Her receptionist as well is always helpful. My condition requires surgery and before anything else, she took the time to explain exactly it was and thoroughly went through all the possible implications that surgery could have. Overall, as others have said, she is extremely competent and helpful, and I have recommended family having ear issues to see her as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I returned to Dr. Wong for a follow up. I told her that I might have a deviated septum as I could not breathe well for the longest time. She was sympathetic and immediately examined my nasal cavities with a speculum and promptly confirmed that my left nostril was indeed very narrow. She was very encouraging when she was inserting the device into my nose which calmed me because the contraption looked a little intimidating! She referred me to a surgeon to consult with and she also offered me a non-surgical alternative as well. She is warm, friendly and extremely competent throughout my entire visit at her clinic. Dr. Wong, a very heartfelt thank you and all I can say is "You are the best!"

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Lilian Wong was really kind and competent when I saw her last year. I had a nasty bout of vertigo and suffering from on/off dizziness and she was very approachable and listened to my concerns carefully. She asked pertinent questions throughout the examination and was very professional and compassionate. I will definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I saw her a few years ago and really liked her. I was having an issue with my ear and the ENT was completely unhelpful! Dr. Wong was professional, friendly, thorough, made a complete examination and was able to hlep me with my problem. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010