Ratings for Dr. Mohammad Pashmforoush

He is very smart and honest, glad to chose him as my cardiologist. Thank you and god bless

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Best electrophysiologist in san diego, he is very honest. After seeing several doctors , I chose him and very happy that I did. He saved my life. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I went to him for the condition I had. At first he was going to send me for a CT angio and then without any reason he switched the test to a regular angio which is a procedure. He told me that the reason was because my insurance didn't approve the test but my insurance said that the doctor cancelled the request. When I asked him about it, he was dishonest with me and lied to me about this. He was also in a rush every time I went to him. Also when I went to two other doctors, they told me that the test he wrote (angio) for my condition is unnecessary. I would not recommend him at all. Avoid him.

Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Pashmforoush is very admirable for his true love for his patients. He is a noble human being and an excellent doctor. His wonderful manner always show his caring for his patients.With our great Love and respect to him and God bless him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010