Ratings for Dr. William Zeigler

Dr. Zeiglar was very professional and helped me and wife get pregnant after a year plus of trying. Dr. Zeiglar and his staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process. Thanks again Doc!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

My husband and I suffered with infertility issues for close to two years. My OBGYN recommended Dr. Ziegler and even though I was hesitant to see a specialist, it was the best decision I ever made. Dr. Ziegler and his staff, by far, made my visits the most comfortable I've ever been in a doctors office. It didn't take long to get an appointment, they welcomed me by name when I arrived, I didn't need to wait long to see the doctor (there were never groups of patients waiting in the waiting room), they were pleasantly funny and completely sincere in helping us on our path to parenthood. Dr. Ziegler performed surgery to open my fallopian tubes and remove polyps while treating my other early menopause concerns and his nurses have been amazing giving me medicine directions, ultrasounds, and have ALWAYS answered any question kindly (no matter how small). And it is thanks to Dr. Ziegler and his staff that today my husband and I are expecting our first baby!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

Wonderful, caring, and knowledgable staff and doctor. Very highly recommend to anyone looking for an infertility specialist in NJ

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr. Zeigler and his associate, Dr. Bromer, are the best infertility doctors. They are kind, knowledgeable and in a few short months helped me get pregnant with my first child. I would recommend them to anyone who is going through difficult fertility issues and needs help.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010