Ratings for Dr. Joshua Thambiraj

Needed a letter for my insurance company with FULL details of how I was injured. Gave him the letter that he sent to my GP. That letter had all the details. Made an appointment, took time off from work(without pay), had X-rays again,(no need) and the letter he wrote was not on letterhead, had no details. Was turned down by insurance co. Went to his office for another letter. Now he wants me to make an appointment at the outpatient area of the hospital, get more x-rays for another letter. What a waste of MY time and MEDICAL resources just for a proper letter. Given a choice, never again!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr tambiraj was a great dr to see for injections. Allways has been very personable. Was allways great to see while l waited to qualify for knee replacement by another surgeon. I also found this Dr. To be very informative and friendly

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Has clear skills and knowledge. I found this doctor to be quite busy but communicates well. He showed me pictures of my knee on a flat screen tv in the consult room. Also googled me pictures of how knee arthritis looks like though a camera. I learned a lot about my knee arthritis. Who knew i had an alignment issue from childhood? It explains why i had difficulty with stairs. Medical Evidence shows arthritis patient like me need some weight loss and aerobic exercises, and reduce my 20km runs. Aging and arthritis sucks but it is good to know what I should and should not do. Thanks Dr.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

He kept giving me this creepy grin. He told me I should give up exercising because I'm too old and "try to be happy while you can be". I mean honestly, how did this clown get into the Canadian health care system ? I do not think he is fit to practice and I will file a complaint to the college.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

He has been around for awhile and his experience shows. Gave me the answer I was looking for. He's got great bedside manner too

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Heard a talk by this doctor on osteoarthritis today and he emphasises the need for exercise and weight loss. Was very informative. Seems our expectations for surgical cures is overated by the evidence. Pity braces and orthotics are so expensive yet not very helpful.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Just a waste of time, I will never recommend this 'dr' - has no clue what he is talking about. I wonder if he's a real doctor??? If your family doctor refers you to him, consider running, he would only try to sell you a 'miracle injection' that is very expensive and not covered by health care or insurance. Again, you will only be wasting your time. Thank God for real doctors.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

It is obvious the previous "review" is not a review as it offers no useful information only insults. The persons leaving these kinds of review and calling names most likely did not get what they wanted and are anonymously posting out in a forum that will not hold them accountable . Dr T is available as an orthopaedic doctor to those of us in the community who cannot get in to see the busy orthopaedics in the hospitals.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Aweful very Doctor he knew absolutely nothing of me he didn't take no consideration of my history he did not care if I was wheeled in with a wheelchair if I was limping or if I was crawling I would not recommend this doctor to anybody he really needs to educate himself on to treat patients

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Finally a surgeon that doesn't push surgery at any cost. Polite and knowleable and suggests strategies for improvement including exercise for my knee pain. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017