You may also like

Rate Dr. Miriam Rubano

Dr. Miriam Rubano's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr. Rubano in 2011-2012 and very dissappointed in the the way they handled a root canal. I paid for the procedure and never finished the root canal . I had to go to a specialist. They are crooks !!! 1 (one) technician told me not to let them do anything I don't feel comfortable with. (that is a warning to me). They billed me $50 for an appointed that I never went to and I called to cancel, would not give back my money! I wish I never had gone to this dentist office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Rubano should not be in practice. To make a very long story short, she attempted to extract my wisdom teeth with me awake and apparently did not see in the x-Ray that my bottom left wisdom tooth was hooked into my jaw and she yanked and pulled so hard that she cracked the tooth and half of it was stuck inside my jaw. I was hysterically crying the whole time and she did not show an ounce of compassion. To this day the left side of my tongue is numb and I cannot taste. She should be in jail!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

The dentists at "Terrific" Smiles have no idea what they are doing. Every time I go in there, there's a new dentist. The staff is extremely unprofessional.. Kelly sneezed in her hand and then reached for her dental tools without even pausing for a second to wash her hands ( or change her gloves!) I also had to listen to Kelly talk about her boyfriend while her children ran wild through the office in their bathing suits. I don't know how I found this creepy place, but I will never go back again! And I tell everyone I know to stay clear! Dr. Rubano is out for one thing and that is your money. She does not care if you get what you paid for or how her ( and her staff's) shoddy work affects people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Took money for invisalign treatment, cancelled order to Invisalign kept my money disconnected phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

Excellent in every way! She does this great program of bartering to allow people to get their teeth fixed who otherwise may not be able to afford treatment. Ive recommended many friends who were also pleased! Thank you Dr. Rubano!!!! And also the staff is awesome! Love Martha the hygienist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

she is no professional treating with patients , she never is on time .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Dr.Rubano is an awesome dentist. She is very friendly and helped me with all my questions. I would recommend her to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Worst place ever beyond comparrison. Very disapointing. Will not go back in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][203434].votes_count ]]