Ratings for Dr. Salma Yaseen

I saw this doctor at the hospital. The College of Physicians report said "This physician has been removed as he/she is NOT in independent practice and requires supervision. I still can't figure out if she is an anesthesiologist or what, but she did my entire spinal review on behalf of the specialist I was supposed to be seeing and signed the report on both her behalf as well as the specialist i never saw. On the College of Physician's and surgeon's report it said she was a clinical assistant - supervised practice only, but on her medical reports she signs as Spine Physician/Clinical Neurosurgical Assistant for Stephan J. Du Plessis, MD in the spinal surgery department. I don't think anyone knows for sure what her real position is, as she is not listed on any spinal specialist list and in some cases it says she is an anesthesiologist. I guess she is a "whatever type of doctor patients need" sort of doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

For me she is an ANGEL, I was so upset because of my pain from last three years.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I agree with the 1 reviews! This position barely speaks English and clearly cannot understand her patient. When I spoke to her and she did not understand she also just ignored me. Her physical examination is not any kind of physical exam I've ever had in my entire life. She was barely touching me when she asked me to respond for strength test. Dude my spinal condition I have gained 50 pounds due to a lack of mobility. When we were looking at my MRI all she said was look at the fat, do you eat vegetables? I my opinion, she does not even deserve to be a doctor. If you want a thorough exam please do not go to this doctor. She is the reason that there is a rate your MD!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

She is very kind and understanding. Unfortunately the waiting list to get into the clinic is long.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. Salma Yaseen is acting as a spinal specialist at the Foothills spinal clinic.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

This woman is working as a "spinal consultant" at the foothills hospital. I have seen her several times in the past three years (regarding chronic spinal/nerve pain due to a genetic disease) this woman is hostile, rude doesn't listen or understand what you are saying. She is heartless and abrupt and frequently says that other doctors are "not qualified" when their opinion differs from hers. She has very broken English and instead of asking you to explain (when she clearly does not understand what you have said) she says "oh yes yes" flips her hand at you, interrupts you and moves on to a different subject. I have a genetic disease and have seen many doctors over the years but this one was BY FAR the WORST!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

She is very helpful, excellent knowledge,very good listener,thorough and very pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011