Dr. Steve Thordarson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steve Thordarson

What a great office! The Dr. is very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The staff went above and beyond for me, were very friendly and made my experience that much better. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Steve Thordarson .

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I urge anyone to stay away from this office, especially if you are a dental assistant or receptionist. His receptionist is extremely rude and would constantly gossip about every patient and there oral care. The doctor was very unprofessional and constantly always running behind. Talks way to much and doesn’t fix the problem at hand. There sterilization is not up to code and this office could be shut down. Very unprofessional. Drama filled office (mainly because of receptionist).

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Wow. Great service, great explanation of everything, amazing work. Highly recommended. Kelly

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Without question the best and nicest dentist our family has ever had! Dr. Steve and his team are awesome. He really does give a great needle and we have been really happy with all of the work we have had done. My sister recommended him to us and after my first visit I texted her "best dental appointment ever!" The other posts I read sum it all up beautifully. Truly a great dental clinic.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

You can't beat Dr. Steve! He really knows his stuff. He's fixed a lot of problems that were actually caused by previous dentists. By far the best dentist I've ever experienced!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Thordarson is amazing. He got rid of my chronic headaches. I thought I had migraines when actually the headaches were because my bite was out of alignment. He fixed it permanently with no surgery or freezing! No more headaches, and no night guard required! I highly recommend him to anyone suffering from headaches. Staff are fantastic too. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Thordarson is the best dentist you will ever find! He is an absolute perfectionist and does amazingly beautiful (and natural-looking) crowns, veneers and bridges. He is the only dentist I've ever known who can administer virtually pain-free needles. His warm and caring nature makes going to see him something I actually look forward to. It takes me just over an hour's drive to get to his office, but I would never consider going anywhere else. Every staff member is top-notch, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Dr. Thordarson is indeed a treasure, with the ability to fix any dental problem whatsoever; his knowledge is stellar, his work is brilliant, and he is absolutely one of the nicest people I know.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Thordarson has been my dentist for over 20 years. He is genuinely caring, gentle and does excellent work. I love that he works on all patients himself and that is really important to me as many dental offices are now large corporations with a lot of turn over.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I met Dr. T when my hubby had an issue with a tooth and he was incredibly helpful even though we weren't patients yet. I'll come back and review once we've been into the office but so far, I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Thordarson is, by far, the BEST dentist I have ever been to. He takes the time to listen to your issues and works with you to find the best solution. I have had TMJ problems for years and no other dentist seemed to be able to help. Dr. Thordarson did!! So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Steve Thordarson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At your very first appointment, you'll discover exactly what we mean by "Refreshingly Different Dentistry". At Neo Dental, you will receive a truly comprehensive check-up where we take our time in getting to know you and your mouth. After the check-up we let you know exactly what is happening with your teeth, gums and jaw. Then, together we come up with a dental plan for as much work or as little as you want, as quickly or as slowly as you desire. When it comes to your mouth, you're in charge. We are here to assist and advise every step of the way.

• University of Toronto