Ratings for Dr. Steve Thordarson

Dr. Thordarson is the best dentist you will ever find! He is an absolute perfectionist and does amazingly beautiful (and natural-looking) crowns, veneers and bridges. He is the only dentist I've ever known who can administer virtually pain-free needles. His warm and caring nature makes going to see him something I actually look forward to. It takes me just over an hour's drive to get to his office, but I would never consider going anywhere else. Every staff member is top-notch, friendly, and very knowledgeable. Dr. Thordarson is indeed a treasure, with the ability to fix any dental problem whatsoever; his knowledge is stellar, his work is brilliant, and he is absolutely one of the nicest people I know.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Thordarson has been my dentist for over 20 years. He is genuinely caring, gentle and does excellent work. I love that he works on all patients himself and that is really important to me as many dental offices are now large corporations with a lot of turn over.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I met Dr. T when my hubby had an issue with a tooth and he was incredibly helpful even though we weren't patients yet. I'll come back and review once we've been into the office but so far, I'm very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Thordarson is, by far, the BEST dentist I have ever been to. He takes the time to listen to your issues and works with you to find the best solution. I have had TMJ problems for years and no other dentist seemed to be able to help. Dr. Thordarson did!! So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Thordarson is not only one of the nicest, most genuine guys you'll ever meet, but he's also the best dentist you'll ever have. Empathetic and supportive of nerves and fear, constantly aware of your comfort level, jovial when it's warranted, and serious when it's down to business. Dr. Thordarson performed a flawless complete permanent denture installation on my husband, who has never been happier since he got a new smile. I've been seeing him for over 10 years, and followed him when he moved his practice. We considered inviting Dr. Thordarson to our wedding - he really becomes part of your family, and you trust him implicitly with your teeth care. There is no other option in your dental care. Make the call!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Painless. Dr. Thordarson and staff where comforting and allowed me to take breaks when I needed too. Dr. Thordarson really took his time with me and explained everything clearly to me. He made me feel like I had a say in my own treatment. Also like how I recognize the staff every time I come in and I know who will be cleaning my teeth or working on my teeth that day. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Hello to everyone , I have been very nervous about any dentist from a young boy till I walked into the office at DR. Steve Thordarson,right from Jen also Steve and the dental hygienist they made me feel relaxed and comfortable with the walk through of where I was and how they can help me . they took the fear and turned into a smile . I recommend my new friends to anyone .... Smile back at life 😂 Mark and Sharon

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Steve is the best dentist i've ever been to, he makes going to the dentists enjoyable. Steve ensures his patients understand complications that are going on regarding their teeth, and is able to explain the process of recovery well. Dr. Thordarson is very charismatic and I would recommend him to anyone! Ginann

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Thordarson is the best dentist I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and listens very well to my needs. His staff are very friendly and always a pleasure to deal with. Moe

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Steve is by far the best dentist I've ever had! He really explains what's going on in your mouth and gives you treatment options. Best of all, he really wants your mouth to be happy! This guy is extremely dedicated.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Steve Thordarson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients