You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joris Wiggers

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Extremely competent doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I'm feeling let down . Going here was a huge step for me. He met me for 5 mins and was sure I had borderline personality disorder. Which if he would have talked to me he would have known how long my highs and lows last..weeks sometimes months .. one good thing .. I detoxed from Celexa. .. I was so sick. I forgot the next appointment (he knows my memory sucks and I was detoxing) and closed my file... now back to the gp! Feeling like I can't even go in there and talk about this shitty diagnosis. .. and the nurse who left a message was rude. Like.. oh u missed it... we're closing your file.... um thanks .. now I feel like stopping my medication Completely because. . What's the dam point anyways. ..... feeling left in the dark. Guess thus is what a file number feels like after all. ....

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

although he failed to keep 3 appointments. I enjoyed seeing him. Caused more emotional stress for me to deal with and medicated me to the point I was a zombie. Besides the negative I would see him again. A lot better than Dr. Kehinde Oluyede whom told me to go kill myself for 15-20 minutes. To me trust is everything and Dr. Joris Wiggers got my trust years ago.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. wiggers got almost everything I said wrong. He never asked me about why I tried to hang myself and never mentioned it in our follow up appoitment. He referred to me having a conflict with my parents but my dad has been dead since I was a baby. He continually looked at his phone. He is so busy pushing patients through his practice it's obvious that he's in if for the money and not because he cares.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Wiggers for about 5 years. What I appreciate the most is that he treats me like another human being and not just a patient. He is bright, articulate, caring, compassionate, appropriately funny, and has up-to-date Psychiatric knowlerge.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Joris Wiggers for many years he is the best I have seen, and I have seen a few. He is very understanding and really cares about his patients. He is always willing to try different options. He is always willing to listen to your problems no matter how long it takes. I hope he never retires in my lifetime because I don,t think I would be able to find anyone as good as him, he is a godsend to me.Thanks Dr Wiggers.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Wiggers is extremely intelligent, totally with-it and very kind. He is a great listener and made me feel safe when I was afraid. Based on my experience with other psychiatrists, I would say he thinks outside the box, offering me treatment options nobody else did, filling me with hope for the future. He never looked down on me, even when I felt like a paranoid loser, and he was always enthusiastic and positive about my plans for the future. His availability to his patients through am walk-in clinics probably kept me out of the hospital. My life is very good now and Dr. Wiggers helped me get here. I had to move away but am hoping to find a psychiatrist as good as Dr. Wiggers.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Dr. Joris Wiggers's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr! He is helpful, intelligent and very kind. Felt like he is a physician who has a big heart and actually cares :)"

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely competent doctor. I would highly recommend."

March 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A smart doctor; friendly staff; nice setting; efficient flow through the clinic."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I'm feeling let down . Going here was a huge step for me. He met me for 5 mins and was sure I had borderline personality disorder. Which if he would have ta..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "although he failed to keep 3 appointments. I enjoyed seeing him. Caused more emotional stress for me to deal with and medicated me to the point I was a zombie. ..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. wiggers got almost everything I said wrong. He never asked me about why I tried to hang myself and never mentioned it in our follow up appoitment. He referr..."

March 20, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He's something like Ted Bundy. Comes on as super caring and then turns on you and sabotages your recovery."

January 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr wiggers is a nice person. He really seems like he cares about his job and his clients. He also has a good personality."

December 19, 2014