Ratings for Dr. Joris Wiggers

Great Doctor! He has helped me tremendously. I attempted suicide and he was very real. No BS. I really like and needed that.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He is very caring. The staff unfortunately aren't so much, and when I phoned in crisis basically told me the earliest they could see me was in a month.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Excellent Dr! He is helpful, intelligent and very kind. Felt like he is a physician who has a big heart and actually cares :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Extremely competent doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

A smart doctor; friendly staff; nice setting; efficient flow through the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I'm feeling let down . Going here was a huge step for me. He met me for 5 mins and was sure I had borderline personality disorder. Which if he would have talked to me he would have known how long my highs and lows last..weeks sometimes months .. one good thing .. I detoxed from Celexa. .. I was so sick. I forgot the next appointment (he knows my memory sucks and I was detoxing) and closed my file... now back to the gp! Feeling like I can't even go in there and talk about this shitty diagnosis. .. and the nurse who left a message was rude. Like.. oh u missed it... we're closing your file.... um thanks .. now I feel like stopping my medication Completely because. . What's the dam point anyways. ..... feeling left in the dark. Guess thus is what a file number feels like after all. ....

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

although he failed to keep 3 appointments. I enjoyed seeing him. Caused more emotional stress for me to deal with and medicated me to the point I was a zombie. Besides the negative I would see him again. A lot better than Dr. Kehinde Oluyede whom told me to go kill myself for 15-20 minutes. To me trust is everything and Dr. Joris Wiggers got my trust years ago.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. wiggers got almost everything I said wrong. He never asked me about why I tried to hang myself and never mentioned it in our follow up appoitment. He referred to me having a conflict with my parents but my dad has been dead since I was a baby. He continually looked at his phone. He is so busy pushing patients through his practice it's obvious that he's in if for the money and not because he cares.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr wiggers is a nice person. He really seems like he cares about his job and his clients. He also has a good personality.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Wiggers for about 5 years. What I appreciate the most is that he treats me like another human being and not just a patient. He is bright, articulate, caring, compassionate, appropriately funny, and has up-to-date Psychiatric knowlerge.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014