Ratings for Dr. Joris Wiggers

Exceptional psychiatrist. Listens attentively and responds with practical, creative, and up-to-date solutions. Always willing to consider options and create a plan that works. Spends time getting to know you and is committed to your care. Genuine, caring, brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

He was really good, now he has become very mean and uncaring, and hurts me so bad when he sees me, making me really question if I deserve to even be helped at all.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

The best Psychiatrist I have ever had. He really cares. He's sometimes been like a life line for me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Great Doctor! He has helped me tremendously. I attempted suicide and he was very real. No BS. I really like and needed that.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He is very caring. The staff unfortunately aren't so much, and when I phoned in crisis basically told me the earliest they could see me was in a month.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Excellent Dr! He is helpful, intelligent and very kind. Felt like he is a physician who has a big heart and actually cares :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Extremely competent doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

A smart doctor; friendly staff; nice setting; efficient flow through the clinic.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I'm feeling let down . Going here was a huge step for me. He met me for 5 mins and was sure I had borderline personality disorder. Which if he would have talked to me he would have known how long my highs and lows last..weeks sometimes months .. one good thing .. I detoxed from Celexa. .. I was so sick. I forgot the next appointment (he knows my memory sucks and I was detoxing) and closed my file... now back to the gp! Feeling like I can't even go in there and talk about this shitty diagnosis. .. and the nurse who left a message was rude. Like.. oh u missed it... we're closing your file.... um thanks .. now I feel like stopping my medication Completely because. . What's the dam point anyways. ..... feeling left in the dark. Guess thus is what a file number feels like after all. ....

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

although he failed to keep 3 appointments. I enjoyed seeing him. Caused more emotional stress for me to deal with and medicated me to the point I was a zombie. Besides the negative I would see him again. A lot better than Dr. Kehinde Oluyede whom told me to go kill myself for 15-20 minutes. To me trust is everything and Dr. Joris Wiggers got my trust years ago.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015