Ratings for Dr. Joris Wiggers

Dr. Wiggers' co-workers and colleagues are big fans of this incredible psychiatrist--so knowledgeable and caring--he even bought the whole office lunch on Valentine's week! Thanks Dr. W!! :) You are the best!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Fantastic Psychiatrist. Patient and understanding with a sense of humor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr.Wiggers is the best Psychiatrist I have ever seen. He is easy to talk to, and genuinely cares about his patients. He is good at "thinking outside the box". I highly recommend him. If you are lucky enough to have him as your Psychiatrist, don't take it for granted, because there are a lot of horrible ones out there.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Exceptional psychiatrist. Listens attentively and responds with practical, creative, and up-to-date solutions. Always willing to consider options and create a plan that works. Spends time getting to know you and is committed to your care. Genuine, caring, brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

He was really good, now he has become very mean and uncaring, and hurts me so bad when he sees me, making me really question if I deserve to even be helped at all.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

The best Psychiatrist I have ever had. He really cares. He's sometimes been like a life line for me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Great Doctor! He has helped me tremendously. I attempted suicide and he was very real. No BS. I really like and needed that.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He is very caring. The staff unfortunately aren't so much, and when I phoned in crisis basically told me the earliest they could see me was in a month.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Excellent Dr! He is helpful, intelligent and very kind. Felt like he is a physician who has a big heart and actually cares :)

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Extremely competent doctor. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016