Ratings for Dr. Dana Colson

I have tried writing reviews in the past, but they always get removed from the site. I am very disappointed by this office and everything it stands for. I will keep it short. Please look for alternative dentists. Staff is rude and fake. Work is poor, materials are bad, you keep returning for replacement and adjustments (all at a cost - time over). It's always an upsale and new treatment needed plus orthodontics pushed endlessly. Oh, one more thing - please don't take any advice from their treatment specialist / certified nutrition practitioner, she nearly destroyed me with some recommendations.

Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Colson is our family dentist and has been for over 20 years. My daughter had her braces done there and I am finishing an Invisalign plan. Both of us are extremely pleased with the results. Special thanks to Liliana, part of the excellent team at Dr. Colson's practice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

My husband and I have been so happy with the team at Dr. Colson's office for over 12 years now. We travel a bit of a distance but they are so worth it, especially if you have any fears of the dentist's office. Every member of the team is educated, enlightened, professional and so very kind!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I am a long distance customer, and have not found a more knowledgeable and capable dentist. The staff is uniformly helpful, and it is actually relaxing to visit and have work done. Thank you Dr. Colson!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Colson is a game changer for me. no more fear or anxiety about going to the dentist. It's relaxed and pleasurable.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

I have known Dr. Colson for 15 yrs, and l have explicit trust in her. She has put to rest the many dental related issues of the past. Her knowledge is only exceeded by that of her compassion. I speak for myself, but if you are looking for a dentist, you owe it to yourself to make an appointment to see this extremely kind dentist.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Beware of this dentist's office - they overcharge by more than 40% for dental exams over the Ontario Dental Association Fee Guide - $185 instead of $131. They make you sign a form acknowledging that they bill more, but they don't tell you by how much or what the additional charges are for. The overcharges are not itemized on the bill and insurance won't cover them. So beware and get details of your bill BEFORE you get work done.

Submitted November 27, 2015

She is one of the best dentists I've ever had! She helped me with my dentist phobia! I am forever grateful !

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

It's been years since I've seen Dana but i will never forget her amazing work. She healed my TMJ with the the lightest touch and has an amazing clinic and staff

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Colson and her wonderful staff have provided superlative care to me for more than a decade. The dental care has always been top-notch ( mercury removal , correction of previous work done by other dentists, referrals to excellent surgeons and other health professionals) and the warmth, compassion and consideration shown by ALL of Dr. Colson's associates has been exemplary ! How many individuals can honestly say that they enjoy (as I truly do) "going to the dentist" ? Dentistry has come a LONG way due to the considerable efforts of Dr. Colson ! I only wish that more individuals would care to emulate Dr. Colson and her associates in their example of health care that is both extremely knowledgeable and consistently compassionate .

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015